Page 51 of 132 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast

Thread: Kolpack and Izzo can't like this

Default Re: Kolpack and Izzo can't like this

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Here's the solution:

-Get daily content online available and not just repeating your news stories.
    -Put Chris Berg in a locked closet on Saturdays.
    -Find a real sports director. Beth Hoole is an OK reporter but she is a terrible interviewer and she has a constant over the top delivery that is just grating and NO it is not just because she is a woman
    -Get rid of all the purple, red, and blue and punch it up with some GREEN and YELLOW. Act like you actually care that NDSU football is on your station.
    They have Gobison.com and a NDSU logo on the sports ticker for every sports cast.

Wtf does it bother you so much, you're 500 miles away

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    Never heard that before, sounds good for midcontent if that's true
    It was one of the excuses they used previously when WDAY acted like they were performing some sort of community service by broadcasting two football games a year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Team Cinzano Tested. Team Cinzano Approved

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    They have Gobison.com and a NDSU logo on the sports ticker for every sports cast.

Wtf does it bother you so much, you're 500 miles away
    Because that's how I consume my content. Online.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    Heitkamp, "I am happy our people stayed out of it we have such a great product in the University of North Dakata that we don't need to talk about NDSU."
    Me: "I'm happy that I don't have to listen to that jackass's station to get Bison updates anymore. Er, I guess that means that I'm happy that I will never listen to KFGO again while Joel Heitkamp is running it."

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Me: "I'm happy that I don't have to listen to that jackass's station to get Bison updates anymore. Er, I guess that means that I'm happy that I will never listen to KFGO again while Joel Heitkamp is running it."
    I have not turned the daily that way since the end of last season.....no need to go back

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    Heitkamp, "I am happy our people stayed out of it we have such a great product in the University of North Dakata that we don't need to talk about NDSU."
    Good for them. Let's see how the ratings look first and second quarter of 2017. In sure the people of Fargo care about Will Ratelle and his NFL quest. Even more reason to shift advertising to 1660

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Because that's how I consume my content. Online.
    Guess I'm having trouble grasping what you're saying here or what you're upset about because k/I haven't been stripped of anything other than a cap on highlights and interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by Farmer63 View Post
    And Midco Sports already has agreements with several other local D1 colleges, so it's pretty doubtful they would scrap all that to go exclusively for showing the Bison game every weekend. KVLY is in the enviable position of having very little hard competition for gameday broadcasts.

UND football verses NDSU football.....yeah I do.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Guess I'm having trouble grasping what you're saying here or what you're upset about.
    Yeah, I am not getting it either

Perfect scenario:

KVLYs coverage area
    Midcos technical and production quality
    WDAYs on air personalities