Page 103 of 132 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1319

Thread: Kolpack and Izzo can't like this

Default Re: Kolpack and Izzo can't like this

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    I would really like to give DB a chance to respond. Especially when the allegations come from a partisan media source.
    Expecially when that source only cares if you win. In all of this that I think is the thing that pisses me off the most. What a horse shit bid. My position on all this has evolved also it is now screw Dom And Jeff and Forum Communications. KVLY and Midco paid for the access and they should get the original perks for putting up the cash. I wonder if Jeff will put how his company is only on a winning bandwagon in his book. You can take that kind of support and go write about a f'n hawk[/QUOTE]

I disagree with you a bit on one point. I believe that there is a difference between what FCC wants and what Rob Port wants. Banning anymore news, I think the FCC would have let it die. As for Rob, well to borrow a line from Alfred in the Batman movie, Rob frankly wants to see the world burn... The FCC now has to follow along, because frankly Rob dug around and found something. If DB would have phrased his press release differently, as a whole, the Forum would have dropped it after McFeely's article. But now it has taken a life of its own.
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.

Quote Originally Posted by JMB View Post
    Expecially when that source only cares if you win. In all of this that I think is the thing that pisses me off the most. What a horse shit bid. My position on all this has evolved also it is now screw Dom And Jeff and Forum Communications. KVLY and Midco paid for the access and they should get the original perks for putting up the cash. I wonder if Jeff will put how his company is only on a winning bandwagon in his book. You can take that kind of support and go write about a f'n hawk
    I disagree with you a bit on one point. I believe that there is a difference between what FCC wants and what Rob Port wants. Banning anymore news, I think the FCC would have let it die. As for Rob, well to borrow a line from Alfred in the Batman movie, Rob frankly wants to see the world burn... The FCC now has to follow along, because frankly Rob dug around and found something. If DB would have phrased his press release differently, as a whole, the Forum would have dropped it after McFeely's article. But now it has taken a life of its own.[/QUOTE]

They hired him and technically supported his blog that means they own his actions and ethics.

Fuck the Fargo Forum. All they care about is printing articles promoting gays, minorities and women. Their next biggest cause is hating on NDSU. So tired of the Forum's bullshit. Bunch of UND grads and their retard friends.

Quote Originally Posted by 80ALUM View Post
    I agree. This looks bad. I don't see how the SBOHE doesn't use this to further their anti DB agenda.
    Well the SBHE, was pissed because db does not communicate with them. It seems he was doing that in this instance. Idk....just trying to put my hr hat on here.

Default Re: Kolack and Izzo can't like this

Gotta get a fcc not welcome sign made up for my house and tging

Maybe get a bunch made up and pass them out......u think folks will support it?

Reading the editorial again, the one problem I have is that I don't get the feeling the Forum got a statement from DB before running it. Personally when calling for a guys head, especially when you are primarily basing it on a single incident (at least that is the tone of the editorial), and something as noncritical to the university's mission as athletic department media rights, I would really like to give DB a chance to respond. Especially when the allegations come from a partisan media source.
    I see this editorial as a REALLY BIG deal. This is big because to be consistent with the DB editorial, I fully expect The Forum's next editorial to call for Hillary Clinton to suspend her campaign for president of the United States. For example, emails prove Clinton lied to the public regarding her server emails, and additional emails prove she lied to the families of the Benghazi travesty blaming the event on a video. These and others are an embarrassment, and demonstrate utter disregard for trustworthiness. I certainly do not want our daughters aspiring such traits.

Surely the Fargo Forum editorial board...with its regard for ethics beyond reproach, will make the demand for the campaign suspension. Anything short of a demand for suspension would be hypocritical.

DEEP PURPLE
    Last edited by BISON Thunder; 08-07-2016 at 04:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BISON Thunder View Post
    I see this editorial as a REALLY BIG deal. I fully expect The Forum's next editorial to call for Hillary Clinton to suspend her campaign for president of the United States. For example, emails prove Clinton lied to the public regarding her server emails, and additional emails prove she lied to the families of the Benghazi travesty blaming the event on a video. These and others are an embarrassment, and demonstrate utter disregard for trustworthiness. I certainly do not want our daughters aspiring such traits.
    I agree, the editorial is a big effing deal... Especially considering that the Forum generally leaning pro-DB not too long ago.
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.

I agree, the editorial is a big effing deal... Especially considering that the Forum generally leaning pro-DB not too long ago.
    The FCC only leans to what makes them $$$$$. When ndsu decided not to subsidize the fcc with free content it threatened their profit margin. Thus, the are now using their reach to punish and teach a lesson.

The lesson is don't F with their bottom dollar.

I dont like any of this But,
    If you have a target on you, dont run around yelling shoot me.
    What have all the recent controversies been about? Booze in boxes only. Flying business then having donors pay the diffence. Cutting out some media.
    This junk for right or wrong sets the ND people wrong. play the game for Goodness sake! Like it or not the position of president is political. Is it that hard to feel the pulse and see that higher ed is not that valuable to some people except to bitch about? NDSU has some backers in government but they need more.
    Two cliches hit home for me on this: you catch more flies with honey and you get the government you deserve.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    I dont like any of this But,
    If you have a target on you, dont run around yelling shoot me.
    What have all the recent controversies been about? Booze in boxes only. Flying business then having donors pay the diffence. Cutting out some media.
    This junk for right or wrong sets the ND people wrong. play the game for Goodness sake! Like it or not the position of president is political. Is it that hard to feel the pulse and see that higher ed is not that valuable to some people except to bitch about? NDSU has some backers in government but they need more.
    Two cliches hit home for me on this: you catch more flies with honey and you get the government you deserve.
    Or maybe he is lame duck and no longer gives a shit. It's quite obvious the state and local Media have told him he is not welcome here. I am concerned that we will be unable to find a quality replacement if he leaves. The good old boys network makes it a very unattractive job. Now the Forum is basically paying a guy to read every text and read every email the President makes in order to write some slanted which hunt. Seems like whoever we hire, they end up resigning or getting fired. Who would want the job. Do they do this to every state President or just NDSU...

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com