Page 100 of 132 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1319

Thread: Kolpack and Izzo can't like this

Default Re: Kolpack and Izzo can't like this

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTru View Post
    No, they screwed up not holding their ground. Again, I like Kolpack and Izzo, but if their employer wants to mock NDSU and throw out horseshit bids, tough luck. Re-instate the restrictions.
    Because the week since they were announced has gone so well???
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.

BisonTru is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by JMB View Post
    Because the week since they were announced has gone so well???
    So what? Some folks got their feelings hurt because they couldn't get free access to everything they wanted. This would have blown over just fine, but Dean and Matt felt the heat and pulled the plug. Build the brand, screw the leaches. Again, no disrespect to Dom and Jeff, but they're on the wrong side of the aisle.

DB and NDSU screwed this up from the beginning.... And say what you want, these text messages are the public record, you can't put them on the Forum.
    They are separate issues! The issue here is how the FCC (DOM and Jeff) gave a a crap proposal that would have Pissed off ESPN, had us paying them for losses and WOULD HAVE RESTRICTED ACCESS for other media outlets. Oh the rage when NDSU stood up to them and threatened to stop subsidizing THE FCC. Hypocrites!!!!

We now know FCC (Jeff & Dom) are all about the $$$$ or status that comes with exclusive access. They are not welcome at my tailgate and I will most likely boo them if I see them anywhere close to it.

That would make an excellent show!!!!!!!!!

Well, the texts indicate the restrictions were primarily aimed at FCC. Retribution?

There's really not all that much to protect when it comes to the "brand" other than the advertising share from 1660. KVLY won't pay any more or less with or without the restrictions.

Now, the NEXT contract three years from now could be different. Including the proposed restrictions might be a sound idea. I say "could" because we simply don't know what the conditions will be like in 3 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DB and NDSU screwed this up from the beginning.... And say what you want, these text messages are the public record, you can't put them on the Forum.
    I don't care. FCC is acting like an entitled little bitch. I have unfollowed them, deleted their bookmarks and their apps.

I hold no special affinity for DB but it's clear that the Forum has a bias against NDSU and can't even maintain a simple working relationship with them even after being given a huge concession they DIDN'T deserve.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Izzo has a sad.

http://bisonmedia.areavoices.com/the-last-time/

Blame it on: Jeff Kolpack, Mike McFeely, Rob Port, and most importantly Bill Marcil.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fuck Izzo.

He works for and with these guys.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Quote Originally Posted by NDB2 View Post
    Fuck Izzo.

He works for and with these guys.
    I was one of the people who tweeted him tell him I'm done. I hope he realizes he is not on the high ground.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm still absolutely dumbfounded that any of this is news. The original guidelines I didn't think were a big deal, but people freaked out, so fine we'll back off, even though the people screaming wanted stricter guidelines had they won.

The texts, emails and statement are nothing more than the team saying we still think we were right, but we need to make this go away. IDGAF how the sausage was made, and that's all the messages were about.

And now for the Forum to use that to call for Dr. B's registration is absolutely ridiculous.
    Some say it's a backward place. Narrow minds on a narrow way, but I make it a point to say. That that's where I come from.

Trumpster is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonAccountant44 View Post
    I'm still absolutely dumbfounded that any of this is news. The original guidelines I didn't think were a big deal, but people freaked out, so fine we'll back off, even though the people screaming wanted stricter guidelines had they won.

The texts, emails and statement are nothing more than the team saying we still think we were right, but we need to make this go away. IDGAF how the sausage was made, and that's all the messages were about.

And now for the Forum to use that to call for Dr. B's registration is absolutely ridiculous.
    This. And people here are calling for it too is equally ridiculous.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Hail Hydra.