Page 28 of 132 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878128 ... LastLast

Thread: Kolpack and Izzo can't like this

Default Re: Kolack and Izzo can't like this

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Where's the VNL offseason coverage? I must have missed all the content.
    1660 starts Monday.

They've had the Bison contract for YEARS, where has it been ever?
    Every single night they lead with Bison coverage. They do special press conferences. Special stories. Online print stories. Pre game shows.

If you want to question the quality I'm with you but quantity is not an issue.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Default Re: Kolpack and Izzo can't like this

KVLY lost is sports director and best cameraman before last season.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Every single night they lead with Bison coverage. They do special press conferences. Special stories. Online print stories. Pre game shows.

If you want to question the quality I'm with you but quantity is not an issue.
    Not disagreeing, just saying as a business you have to decide at what point is the free coverage cutting into your profit. Looks like ndsu thinks the 30% benafits them more than the "free" coverage.

I'm just angered that I can't have the best duo covering the sports I care about.

Also... we're pretty much a National laughing stock currently. So that's awesome.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Remember Hunters Safety-Treat Every Hunter as if He Were Loaded

Quote Originally Posted by IBleedYellow View Post
    I'm just angered that I can't have the best duo covering the sports I care about.

Also... we're pretty much a National laughing stock currently. So that's awesome.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
    According to Doms tweet that is not accurate

No worries Jeff. Bigger and better in 2016.
    @domizzowday

Laughing stock?
    we will be laughing all the way to the bank

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    Not disagreeing, just saying as a business you have to decide at what point is the free coverage cutting into your profit. Looks like ndsu thinks the 30% benafits them more than the "free" coverage.
    If the station sells a million per year in advertising, we make 300 grand. Goes straight to athletics

Where's the VNL offseason coverage? I must have missed NONE OF the content.
    FTFY... 10 char

So JJ says most schools are doing this. The Deadspin article emphasizes that's absolutely not true. I'd like to see some facts to show where the truth lies. Do any other FCS schools do this? How many FBS do? I'll wait for some more info, but it sure seems like we are in the minority here.