Page 125 of 132 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1319

Thread: Kolpack and Izzo can't like this

Default Re: Kolpack and Izzo can't like this

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    I would agree with MM. Is it not the SBoHE that hire the presidents at the schools? If the NDSU ones are so bad maybe they need to look at who is doing the hiring.
    It's not about who they hire, it's about where they work. His point is that it does not matter who has the job, the und legislative dickwads will smear them. It's all about directing resources away from ndsu

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    It's not about who they hire, it's about where they work. His point is that it does not matter who has the job, the und legislative dickwads will smear them. It's all about directing resources away from ndsu
    I get a sense it got ratcheted up once NDSU grew past UND in size. Suddenly you heard about, "Graduation Rates" and "too much focus on growth."
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.

Quote Originally Posted by JMB View Post
    I get a sense it got ratcheted up once NDSU grew past UND in size. Suddenly you heard about, "Graduation Rates" and "too much focus on growth."
    You hit the nail on the head.

Quote Originally Posted by LITTLEGUYSINGREEN View Post
    Everywhere? Good luck getting a signal west of Valley City.
    Live radio apps will soon overtake actual radio stations it's just the evolution of technology. We're talking nationwide.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Live radio apps will soon overtake actual radio stations it's just the evolution of technology. We're talking nationwide.
    im listening to 1660 right now loud and clear north of Bismarck, love the app

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    but flagship

Quote Originally Posted by LITTLEGUYSINGREEN View Post
    Everywhere? Good luck getting a signal west of Valley City.
    Valley City? No problem. I listen in the Twin Cities regularly. For that matter, you can listen in Europe.

My wife's grandmother never learned to drive a car, that doesn't mean it was impossible for her to drive. If you really want to listen, it's really not that hard.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Perhaps the problem is that anything NDSU west of the valley is blocked by the haters?
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

coldspot is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

McFooly and the Foolum trying to win back NDSU supporters after being made to look like fools by the competition?

BisonBacker is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

They are going to have to do a lot of ass kissing before that happens!