Page 98 of 132 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108 ... LastLast

Thread: Kolpack and Izzo can't like this

Default Re: Kolpack and Izzo can't like this

I have a feeling Dom and Jeff were okay with the rescinding. Probably knew what was in WDAYs bid... But now port and his buddies have turned out and dragged it into a Bresciani smear fest. Because portly et al wants him gone so he's just going to continue to dredge up anything that puts DB in a bad light.

Sent from Win8 phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    I have a feeling Dom and Jeff were okay with the rescinding. Probably knew what was in WDAYs bid... But now port and his buddies have turned out into a Bresciani smear fest. Because portly wants him gone so he's just going to continue to dredge up anything that puts DB in a bad light.
    Sent from Win8 phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.
    Dont fool yourself dom and Jeff knew about FCC ridiculous proposal. You know they helped create it....new it had the same restrictions in it that they botched about

I fully expect Jeff and Dom to be classy about this. We will see tomorrow on the show. They probably just want to move on and talk about Bison football. Which is what I want as well.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    I fully expect Jeff and Dom to be classy about this. We will see tomorrow on the show. They probably just want to move on and talk about Bison football. Which is what I want as well.
    I think the shit show is just starting. They will back away from it.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post

Of course they will, they got what they wanted. I hope they get a shit reaction at tgating. Folks enthusiastically encouraging them to go somewhere else would serve them right

I'm highly annoyed with fcc after reading that shit bid of theirs. People here were still wanting to just have kolpack and izzo at their tailgates despite the new rules. Hell now I wouldn't even take them.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    Of course they will, they got what they wanted. I hope they get a shit reaction at tgating. Folks enthusiastically encouraging them to go somewhere else would serve them right
    So, you blame JK and Dom for Port exposing DB?

I don't need Port to draw me pictures and I don't care if any texts are missing.

The DB statement becomes a fraud after seeing just a few of the texts. That's unacceptable from the President of my alma mater. Profoundly disappointing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernBison View Post
    So, you blame JK and Dom for Port exposing DB?

I don't need Port to draw me pictures and I don't care if any texts are missing.

The DB statement becomes a fraud after seeing just a few of the texts. That's unacceptable from the President of my alma mater. Profoundly disappointing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I know I don't blame anyone but DB for doing what DB did. On a separate note, I do blame FCC and everyone involved with them for the other shit show where they got all butthurt and said a lot of stupid things about conditions that fell exactly in-line with the protection they wanted if they had won the contract. I see them as distinctly separate issues. There is enough egregious behavior all around for a lot of people to be criticized for their own special role without any single person's contribution getting to overshadow another.

Let's see, missing emails, lies to the public and media, throws others under the bus, gets busted talking shit about others on communications that are available via freedom of information request tells me Pres B is not very smart which means he only needs to get busted for having an affair and he could launch himself into a high profile political career

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt