Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Verbal: Noah Gindorff

Default Re: 2017 Verbal: Noah Gindorff

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Marcus Collins......not sure on that but I believe that was his name.
    one of the kids I was really disappointed to hear his career would be cut short, remember when he signed he immediately headed to Fargo to start working out, still is Bison faithful but would have loved to see him on the field.
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Justin Juckem had offers from Boston College and Washington State.

https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/62570
    I recall the name, but what happened to Juckem (injury, transfer, etc.)?

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Didnt he switch to defense and then end up quiting from injury?

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Had to hang it up, believe it was back issues

He had to call it quits. He was so tough, he played through some serious pain and helped us win a National Championship. He had no cartlidge in one of his knees. It was from years of injuries. Kid played football, ran track, and basketball. They even tried to get him to drop weight. Kid was built like Tanguay and was similar in athleticism. Sometimes the body just doesn't hold up

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    He had to call it quits. He was so tough, he played through some serious pain and helped us win a National Championship. He had no cartlidge in one of his knees. It was from years of injuries. Kid played football, ran track, and basketball.
    I think your right on the knees, who am I thinking of that had severe Back issues?? maybe I'm thinking of something else

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    I think your right on the knees, who am I thinking of that had severe Back issues?? maybe I'm thinking of something else
    We've had some OL that had to quit due to back issues. Hank Jacobs was one of them.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    One of the offensive lineman from Wisconsin.. Can't remember his name off the top of my head. Back injuries are common so it could have been one of many

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    We've had some OL that had to quit due to back issues. Hank Jacobs was one of them.
    that's who I was thinking of, he was Highly touted also, anyways Back to Noah as this is his thread

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    One of the offensive lineman from Wisconsin.. Can't remember his name off the top of my head. Back injuries are common so it could have been one of many
    I believe you're referring to Josh Covell.