Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Verbal: Noah Gindorff

Default Re: 2017 Verbal: Noah Gindorff

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    I think we're agreeing more than disagreeing. I was mainly specific about Minnesota and their ability to develop recruits into top-notch kids. From the past decade, I think the best players to come out of their program are Eric Decker and Ra'Shede Hageman. I also think that Maxx Williams and David Cobb have an outside chance of being decent to good NFL players.
    We are, for sure. That was my only sticking point and I felt like playing devils advocate
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Last Friday in the Rangers second win of the year against a good Braham team, Noah Gindorff recorded 265 yards rushing and 4 TDs. In week one against East Central he recorded a rushing touchdown as well as an 80 yard touchdown reception.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MNBison84 View Post
    Last Friday in the Rangers second win of the year against a good Braham team, Noah Gindorff recorded 265 yards rushing and 4 TDs. In week one against East Central he recorded a rushing touchdown as well as an 80 yard touchdown reception.

Let's hope Claeys is as clueless as Brewster.....

Noah Gindorff had another big night last night in Crosby-Irontons win at Pine City rushing for 198 yds & 2 TDs & also throwing for 33 yds with 2 TDs.

The week before against Moose Lake-Willow River he finished with 132 yds rushing with 4 TDs, 200 yds passing with a TD and also added 22 tackles to lead CI to a big 37-36 Homecoming win.

Noah Gindorff had another big night last night in Crosby-Irontons win at Pine City rushing for 198 yds & 2 TDs & also throwing for 33 yds with 2 TDs.

The week before against Moose Lake-Willow River he finished with 132 yds rushing with 4 TDs, 200 yds passing with a TD and also added 22 tackles to lead CI to a big 37-36 Homecoming win.

Great game! 37-36 Homecoming win, great stuff!

From a selfish, Bison-tinted glasses look, was glad to see this this week:

Ryan Burns
    Ryan Burns – ‏@RyanBurnsMN

#Gophers offer Kentucky TE and current Western Kentucky commit Jake Paulson this evening. http://www.scout.com/player/200460-j...ear=2016&s=176 … @AllenTrieu https://twitter.com/jake_paulson80/s...65644052766721
    Gophers have one TE commit from an in-state player already, must feel they need to get someone from out-of-state also. Love to see such players as Gindorff come to Fargo......

Check out Noah's senior year highlight film on Hudl. Definitely a player with a lot of potential for the Bison.

http://www.hudl.com/video/3/2809614/...8ec245bca44b44

Noah Gindorff was just named one of the 10 Finalists for the Minnesota Mr. Football Award

Quote Originally Posted by MNBison84 View Post
    Noah Gindorff was just named one of the 10 Finalists for the Minnesota Mr. Football Award

Also, in addition to the Mr Football finalist news, a nice honor (and article) for Noah Gindorff here - Brainerd area Player of the Year

Highlights: The All-Northeast Blue Subdistrict Offensive Most Valuable Player, Mr. Football finalist, member of the Vikings All-State Team and Academic All-State 2A player rushed for 1,468 yards and 22 touchdowns on 165 carries (8.9 yards per carry), threw for 787 yards and 6 touchdowns on 46-92 passing (50 percent completion) and caught 2 passes for 93 yards and 1 touchdown.

Defensively he added 130 tackles, 7.5 sacks, 5 QB hurries, 2 interceptions, 1 pass breakup and 2 forced fumbles.

http://www.brainerddispatch.com/spor...R_YQ4.facebook

The writer of the article, Jeremy Millsop, is listed as a graduate of NDSU.

X-Factor is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Sounds like a force on defense. Any idea why he is targeted as a TE instead? The coaches must have saw something

Bisonwinagn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by X-Factor View Post
    Sounds like a force on defense. Any idea why he is targeted as a TE instead? The coaches must have saw something
    They want him for an end around pass option that's been missing this year.