Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Verbal: Noah Gindorff

Default Re: 2017 Verbal: Noah Gindorff

I'm friends with his uncle who lives in DL...He told me last year he wanted to be a Bison.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

Awesome news. Welcome to the herd Noah & family!

Just killing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Herd890 View Post
    Wow...huge kid and huge kid for the program. Have some friends in the Crosby area who have had nothing but positive things to say about Mr. Gindorf and the family. Very surprised he hasn't been offered by Minnesota.

Welcome Noah!
    He comes from a great family

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    So, the usual question for the gurus of this board, do you see this kid as a potential late Gopher offer?
    He has been at a couple of Minnesota camps this summer. Since he mainly played QB and DE in high school, he is obviously raw when trying to work out at TE for the first time at camps. The latest was they want to see some early Senior film on him.

So, for the record, can the SDBison's of the world not cry if it does happen that Minnesota possibly offers down the road? They have been recruiting/scouting him for months, and they would not just be looking at NDSU's verbal commit list.

Great pickup and could be the gem of the class when it is all said and done. Another quality addition to an already impressive class being formed!

Welcome Noah!

Quote Originally Posted by OnTheFifty View Post
    He has been at a couple of Minnesota camps this summer. Since he mainly played QB and DE in high school, he is obviously raw when trying to work out at TE for the first time at camps. The latest was they want to see some early Senior film on him.

So, for the record, can the SDBison's of the world not cry if it does happen that Minnesota possibly offers down the road? They have been recruiting/scouting him for months, and they would not just be looking at NDSU's verbal commit list.

Great pickup and could be the gem of the class when it is all said and done. Another quality addition to an already impressive class being formed!
    I will continue to post the way I see it and so will others......teams like the Goophers need to use other FCS programs success to assist their recruiting. Actually, if a recruit wants to go to Wyoming, Minnesota, etc. instead of NDSU all I can say is enjoy losing at the highest level. Apparently Goopher fans that follow the Bison to watch winning teams are a bit sensitive.

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

SafeTeeJ is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

His dad Mike, played at Concordia.
    "The bird is in your hand"

Ryan, in his new podcast, basically said, without saying, it will be miracle if NDSU holds on this kid. He swears this is a P5 level player. I really like Ryan since he is not an NDSU rube; huge reason I appreciate him.