Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Verbal: Noah Gindorff

Bisonwinagn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2017 Verbal: Noah Gindorff

Quote Originally Posted by 1993bison View Post
    How did his team do tonight?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    Looks like they beat Breckenridge. He had 15 points 14 rebounds.

C-I just won 64-50 over Breckenridge. C-I has a nice team this year, the class AA games should be pretty good this year. Noah is unmovable under the basket he grabs every big rebound for C-I. They play again Friday at 8 at the Target Center vs Saint Cloud Cathedral (Semi's). There are a number of high major players in this years state tournament field. Minnehaha has 3 freshmen starting that will probably end up playing division one basketball by the time they graduate with Jalen Suggs is a top 25 recruit nationally (6' 3 9th grader for Minnehaha point guard).

Noah's game on Friday will be on Antenna TV in fargo channel 15.2 and Midco & Cable 1
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by blackdiamond2 View Post
    C-I just won 64-50 over Breckenridge. C-I has a nice team this year, the class AA games should be pretty good this year. Noah is unmovable under the basket he grabs every big rebound for C-I. They play again Friday at 8 at the Target Center vs Saint Cloud Cathedral (Semi's). There are a number of high major players in this years state tournament field. Minnehaha has 3 freshmen starting that will probably end up playing division one basketball by the time they graduate with Jalen Suggs is a top 25 recruit nationally (6' 3 9th grader for Minnehaha point guard).
    Suggs already has an Iowa State offer for QB.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Crosby ironton wins over St. Cloud cathedral 53-42 Gindorff with 19 points 13 rebounds and three blocked shots.

St. Cloud times spotlighted him, and mentioned the NDSU scholarship, but I couldn't get the link to work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by I miss Chubs View Post
    Crosby ironton wins over St. Cloud cathedral 53-42 Gindorff with 19 points 13 rebounds and three blocked shots.

St. Cloud times spotlighted him, and mentioned the NDSU scholarship, but I couldn't get the link to work.

Noah is going to be special on the field for NDSU
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Big challenge for Crosby-Ironton in the state championship against Minnehaha Academy.

Freshman guard Jalen Suggs is one of the nation’s top recruits in the Class of 2020, already with offers from schools such as the Gophers, Baylor and Iowa State. Junior forward JaVonni Bickham has offers from programs like Denver, Memphis and New Mexico, and freshman guards Terry Lockett and Kaden Johnson could be Division I players, as well.....

Suggs and Bickham are Minnehaha Academy’s best rebounders, and both are capable of collecting a board and immediately pushing the ball up the court. Bickham, a 6-fot-9 forward with the skills of a guard, said the Redhawks always have at least four ball-handlers on the court at once.
    http://www.twincities.com/2017/03/21...-to-big-stage/

on Antenna tv in fargo 2pm title game channel 15.2 midco 595 cable 41

heres a great article on Noah & turning down Minnesota for NDSU

http://m.mnbasketballhub.com/news_ar...sports%2Fpreps

Turn on tv now he is putting on a show ch 15.2 midco 595 cable 1 41

Crosby Ironton went down but Gindorff was the star of the game. Tv commentators mentioned NDSU getting a great athlete multiple times.