Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: 2017 MVFC Recruiting

Default Re: 2017 MVFC Recruiting

http://herosports.com/news/fcs-footb...fcs-recruiting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Top 25 QB FCS Recruits.

The Dakotas will be the battle of Florida.....

10 North Dakota State - Holden Hotchkiss - Lakeland, Fla. 6'4" 205

21 South Dakota State - Ethan Bullock - Maitland, Fla. 6'4" 200

22 South Dakota - Jakob Parks - Clearwater, Fla. 6'4" 200

Also in the Missouri Valley:

5 Southern Illinois - Brandon George - Jones, Okla. 6'2" 190

11 Illinois State - Trenton Hatfield - Muncie, Ind. 6'2" 185

Also, Montana State had #17 on the QB list, Tucker Rovig of Meridian, Idaho 6'5" 205.
    He was an early commit, listed in June last year, so perhaps that affected QB Noah Sanders' scholarship offer from the Bobcats.
    Sanders signed with NDSU as a preferred walkon.
    Last edited by bruinbison; 02-07-2017 at 04:35 PM.

2017 Top 250 FCS Recruits: ‪ http://m.herosports.com/news/fcs-rec...7-class‬

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Illinois State adds a Notre Dame transfer, 6' 2' 240 LB Josh Barajas (sophomore)

During his prep career, Barajas was named to the USA Today American Family Insurance All-USA Indiana Football Team as a linebacker and was ranked as the 10th inside linebacker nationally by ESPN. He was also rated as the 93rd player nationally on Tom Lemming's Top 300 list, following a senior season performance that earned him 2014 Indiana Class 3A all-state team honors from the Associated Press. In addition, he was selected to play in the prestigious U.S. Army All-American Bowl in San Antonio, making two solo tackles in the contest.
    http://goredbirds.com/news/2017/5/31...17-roster.aspx

Luke Chuol has tagged his twitter feed with @Iowa Western

Looks like he is going the juco route at Council Bluffs Iowa for whatever reason.
    Signed with South Dakota, was at one time a NDSU verbal.
    6' 3" 230 DE/DT from Centenial HS (MN)

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post

Looks like he is going the juco route at Council Bluffs Iowa for whatever reason.
    Interesting...

Youngstown State picks up a Florida DE transfer: http://florida.247sports.com/Bolt/Ju...tate-104024027

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post

Hey at least they saved us the hassle of having a player flake out at the last minute and we were able to land Sundt, McCormick, Waege, and Lane Tucker last year because of it

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Maybe we need a MVFC transfer thread (or is there one?)

CARBONDALE, Ill. - The Southern Illinois football program added six mid-year additions, head coach Nick Hill announced Tuesday. Titus Booker (CB, Wisconsin), Madre Harper (CB, Oklahoma State), Stone Labanowitz (QB, ASA Junior College), Matt Quarells (WR, Iowa), Nate Strong (RB, Missouri), and Jaylen Waters (LB, Minnesota) are enrolled at SIU and will be with the team for spring practices.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

GRAFTONBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Maybe we need a MVFC transfer thread (or is there one?)

CARBONDALE, Ill. - The Southern Illinois football program added six mid-year additions, head coach Nick Hill announced Tuesday. Titus Booker (CB, Wisconsin), Madre Harper (CB, Oklahoma State), Stone Labanowitz (QB, ASA Junior College), Matt Quarells (WR, Iowa), Nate Strong (RB, Missouri), and Jaylen Waters (LB, Minnesota) are enrolled at SIU and will be with the team for spring practices.
    That's a bold strategy Cotton!

Quote Originally Posted by GRAFTONBISON View Post
    That's a bold strategy Cotton!
    That Quarells kid transferred in from New Mexico already too. Yikes.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.