Page 98 of 147 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Verbal: Christian Watson

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2017 Verbal: Christian Watson

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Last I checked NDSU is currently 6-2, not 6-1.
    Referring to Vikings

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    Referring to Vikings

OK Thanks! Crap I just equated the Bison to the Vikes. The Bison are doomed!

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    I wouldn't say the Vikings are going to choke. This is a good but not great team that is capable of beating anyone but I don't expect them to be a Super Bowl team even if they get a 1 or 2 seed. This isn't 1998 or 2009. Expectations were much higher those years. They could just as easily be 2-5 with a couple bounces the other way.

The Vikings don’t just choke….. they tend to get their fans hopes up first before the team eventually lets them all down when they expect it least. There are a lot of Vikings fans that think this is their year……. Man old habits die hard!

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    yea Christa is awesome though. she's a hoot. #1 they are asshole packer fans #2 they are assholes LOL and if Watson catches that 1st bomb for a 70 yard TD they'd have a statue up for him already and claiming he's the best draft pick in history of draft picks
    As a Packer fan I’m not dogging on Watson for that one drop. I’m like many other fans mostly disappointed in him being injured all year. It’s not a dig on him but rather us wishing we had him playing all season. We need him bad because of course the packers didn’t bring in any WR at this latest trade deadline AGAIN!

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by B.Schlossman Fan Club View Post
    The Vikings don’t just choke….. they tend to get their fans hopes up first before the team eventually lets them all down when they expect it least. There are a lot of Vikings fans that think this is their year……. Man old habits die hard!
    Isn't this Minnesota in general, though? A thoroughly disappointing state. Note to all future Bison NFLers, protect your head it's contents are semi-important.

Quote Originally Posted by 89MTBISON View Post
    Isn't this Minnesota in general, though? A thoroughly disappointing state. Note to all future Bison NFLers, protect your head it's contents are semi-important.
    Yup all MN teams follow this routine, curse, whatever you want to call it. It’s pretty Amusing if you ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by B.Schlossman Fan Club View Post
    Yup all MN teams follow this routine, curse, whatever you want to call it. It’s pretty Amusing if you ask me!
    I am not real sure Packer fans have a lot of finger pointing to do with regards to "choking ". That franchise has been blessed with back-to-back elite quarterbacks, spanning 30 years... and have won only two titles.
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by JMB View Post
    I am not real sure Packer fans have a lot of finger pointing to do with regards to "choking ". That franchise has been blessed with back-to-back elite quarterbacks, spanning 30 years... and have won only two titles.
    The problem of having elite quarterbacking is that it eats the budget, as the Packers are seeing this year.
    Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Youngstown is the Grand Forks of Ohio.

Quote Originally Posted by JMB View Post
    Unless you're Tom Brady, winning Super Bowls in the new era of the NFL is EXTREMELY difficult...like mind boggling difficult.
    Everything has to fall into place perfectly and you gotta get calls and bounces to go your way. Not to mention the guys around the QB will leave in a heartbeat for a bigger contract.

If a QB wins 2 superbowls in this era, I'd consider him extremely great.

The only QB playing in the NFL today with more than 1 super bowl win is Tom Brady...

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
    Unless you're Tom Brady, winning Super Bowls in the new era of the NFL is EXTREMELY difficult...like mind boggling difficult.
    Everything has to fall into place perfectly and you gotta get calls and bounces to go your way. Not to mention the guys around the QB will leave in a heartbeat for a bigger contract.

If a QB wins 2 superbowls in this era, I'd consider him extremely great.

The only QB playing in the NFL today with more than 1 super bowl win is Tom Brady...
    Shit only guy I know who can get divorced in one day eh. Legendary stud eh.

Lardsin must go!