Page 82 of 147 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Verbal: Christian Watson

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2017 Verbal: Christian Watson

One thing I find odd is that when a Qb makes a made Int or just a terrible throw, they are expected to just forget about it and move on. In Rogers case if a WR drops the ball or runs an imperfect route then they are shunned never to be trusted or have any more opportunities come their way to make up for it.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    One thing I find odd is that when a Qb makes a made Int or just a terrible throw, they are expected to just forget about it and move on. In Rogers case if a WR drops the ball or runs an imperfect route then they are shunned never to be trusted or have any more opportunities come their way to make up for it.
    He got what he deserved when he refused to even look Christians way and ended up being the ham in the vikings sack sandwich. Bet that neck is sore today eh.

Lardsin must go!

I had such weird feelings after the game. Felt great about the Vikes winning, but felt sick to my stomach about CDub. He will get more chances, as he torched an NFL DB by 10 yards on his first snap ever, haha you only catch half of those bombs, you still might get 6-7 in a season based on his speed
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

totoinfl is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    He got what he deserved when he refused to even look Christians way and ended up being the ham in the vikings sack sandwich. Bet that neck is sore today eh.
    Best vid of the day was him laying on the ground like a perch on the ice...eh

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Should not have released Billy.

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    Lack of concentration and drops have been an issue with Watson all the way from training camp. There have been constant reports about these issues from reporters in the summer during preseason workouts and that he looks more like an Athlete and less WR. This something he needs to seriously improve.

That drop, while terrible, would not be a big deal EXCEPT when you are working with Rogers, the biggest asshole in the NFL. (Any guy who complains about a defensive player landing on him on a clean hit, is an idiot; and then the NFL does what he wants as they worship at the altar of Rogers.) Multiple times after that, you could see him look Watson's way, think about it, then check down. His goal is to ruin Watson's career as he messed with his stats for the game.

I so despise him.

Quote Originally Posted by 123Gobison View Post
    Lack of concentration and drops have been an issue with Watson all the way from training camp. There have been constant reports about these issues from reporters in the summer during preseason workouts and that he looks more like an Athlete and less WR. This something he needs to seriously improve.
    I think you could go back even farther than that. Drops were an issue here at NDSU. How many times was he running wide open and would drop the ball. He was always frustrating to watch. Then after dropping an easy catch, he would come back and catch something he probably shouldn't. Consistency is they key. I felt horrible for him, but was honestly kind of expecting it to happen sometime in the NFL.

He is still a freak athlete thought, and hopefully he can work his way out of the Rodgers' dog house.
    2021 Bisonville Masters Pool Champion

NDSUBowler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 123Gobison View Post
    Willie Stroker
    @MrWStrokerNFL
    A concerning report coming from the #Packers sideline. Apparently, Aaron Rodgers just got into the face of rookie WR Christian Watson and explained to him that he will not throw him the ball again. Aaron Jones and Robert Tonyan were there to break it up.

Trouble is brewing.
    Since this 123Gobison is a fucking loser every post he makes, I figured it would be a good quick fact check.

The twitter account is a troll account that makes things up (just like said poster). I do not know why anyone on BV would take ANYTHING serious that comes from the keyboard of this poster.

I always said I hope Christian tears up the NFL
    .. except vs the Vikings

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com