Page 74 of 147 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Verbal: Christian Watson

Default Re: 2017 Verbal: Christian Watson

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Butthurt vikings fans who hate Rogers is all.
    I’ve got no love for Rodgers or the Packers either.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    I’ve got no love for Rodgers or the Packers either.
    Yeah, me too, but vikes fans are extra salty when it comes to him.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Yeah, me too, but vikes fans are extra salty when it comes to him.
    When it comes to Packers QBs it isn’t as if he conspired to defraud a state government or sent unsolicited pictures of his junk to a female coworker or anything.

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

YoPaulie!! we miss ya
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post
    "Christian, he's going to be a work in progress," Rodgers said. "It's good to see him out there, good to get him through the walk-throughs. I told him I'm going to be testing him every single day in the reps that he's in there to try and get him thinking about the right stuff when he's out there,
    It seemed like he was more pissed at everyone else’s performance and glad that Watson was available now but it’s only been 2 days and he hasn’t gone full speed in a practice yet. Basically, I read it as ‘all the other young guys aren’t getting it done right now, there’s an opportunity for you, we drafted you higher than any WR in franchise history for a reason, strap it on and let’s see if we can get something going here the next three weeks.’

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    He smokes ayahuasca and bangs shailene woodley.
    I’m thinking you don’t know what ayahuasca is.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    hate that ahole sorry C Wat! Shailine was a standing rock skank, she's gone.

Oh…. This Shailene Woodley? That’s odd for Aaron Rogers of all people! Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    I’m thinking you don’t know what ayahuasca is.
    ain't no fucking hippie bro i bought DMT off the dark web and smoked it on tobacco like a real man not drinking some garbage sludge in the panamanian jungle with yoga moms and people too lazy to hike the appalachian trail
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by I miss Chubs View Post

Oh…. This Shailene Woodley? That’s odd for Aaron Rogers of all people! Lol.
    if they wanted to see her naked i could have just recommended a few movies for their viewing
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

I'm a huge Vikings and Bison fan and I don't see anything wrong with what Rodgers said about Christian. He's missed critical parts of his first camp and Rodgers is probably about as good as it comes in the league right now when it comes to game knowledge and player roles. He can be a tool at times but he's right. Christian needs to be on his A game and be tested/pushed to get up to speed and help the team. His draft pedigree doesn't mean shit anymore.
    Rixen