Page 27 of 147 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777127 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Verbal: Christian Watson

Default Re: 2017 Verbal: Christian Watson

Quote Originally Posted by 123Gobison View Post
    Holy shit, this dude has analyzed every single NDSU game and created a cut up of Christian Watson's plays. This is mind blowing.

https://steelersdepot.com/2022/02/co...rgets-at-ndsu/
    yea steelers have been NDSU pimps since getting Haeg/Tuszka I've seen alot of good press outta Pitt on Watson AND Volson And even Braydon Thomas, Babicz.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    You have to remember there are people who base their personal worth and self happiness on the brag factor of the college sports teams they follow. Watson getting drafted in the 6th or 7th round gives them less to brag about she could only be because the people who are paid to make the best educated guesses are actually stupid and incompetent.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    You have to remember there are people who justify leaving this state by never giving anything in this state the credit it's do and constantly reminding everyone that ndsu is fcs and that ndsu's players are closer to being like und players then notre dame players. It seems like it bothers them so much to see people pumping up ndsu and it's players that they need to come here and tell us that they aren't as good as some of us think.

Personally I don't think Volson has a shot. Maybe ends up on a practice squad for a year or 2. Hopefully for his sake I'll eat crow someday but if you can't see the talent Christian Watson has then you probably shouldn't be a nfl scout. It will depend on his combine performance no doubt. He has a bad 40 time and he'll slip down the draft. He really shouldn't have a bad 40 time.

Lardsin must go!

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    You have to remember there are people who justify leaving this state by never giving anything in this state the credit it's do and constantly reminding everyone that ndsu is fcs and that ndsu's players are closer to being like und players then notre dame players. It seems like it bothers them so much to see people pumping up ndsu and it's players that they need to come here and tell us that they aren't as good as some of us think.

Personally I don't think Volson has a shot. Maybe ends up on a practice squad for a year or 2. Hopefully for his sake I'll eat crow someday but if you can't see the talent Christian Watson has then you probably shouldn't be a nfl scout. It will depend on his combine performance no doubt. He has a bad 40 time and he'll slip down the draft. He really shouldn't have a bad 40 time.
    So, after the Shrine Bowl and everything written about Volson from his work there, you don’t think he has a shot? Have you been in hibernation, or is your head just buried that deep in the sand? Go and read scouting reports, it’s pretty obvious he’ll be drafted.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by Herd View Post
    So, after the Shrine Bowl and everything written about Volson from his work there, you don’t think he has a shot? Have you been in hibernation, or is your head just buried that deep in the sand? Go and read scouting reports, it’s pretty obvious he’ll be drafted.
    Hopefully I eat crow. I just don't see it. Even if he gets drafted I don't see him playing.

Lardsin must go!

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Interesting analysis of CW by the Steelers - https://steelersdepot.com/2022/02/co...d5TZVtVuYxiYM0
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post

Who here left the state and justifies it by saying ND sucks or isn't good?
    College of Business Alumnus

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    Just think about it a bit and you'll figure out who he's talking about. Who is constantly running down ND athletes....NDSU coaches and admin?
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

RonMexico is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    When I left the state it had to do with the weather. Nothing to do with the state itself. Most of the people I talk to who have left it is mostly just because they're sick of winter.

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Just think about it a bit and you'll figure out who he's talking about. Who is constantly running down ND athletes....NDSU coaches and admin?
    You mean Bisonville's very own court jester?

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    You mean Bisonville's very own court jester?
    I heard he'll be performing soon in Hoople
    College of Business Alumnus