Page 2 of 75 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 745

Thread: 2017 Verbal: Christian Watson

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    26

    Default Re: 2017 Verbal: Christian Watson

    Plant is a great school to get a recruiting footprint in. Watched Wilder Jr. there his senior year.
    Good pick-up and in my opinion more importantly breaking into a talent rich area. Next goal get some recruits from Miami area.

  2. #12
    Jay's Avatar
    Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    3,752

    Default Re: 2017 Verbal: Christian Watson


  3. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    West Dakota
    Posts
    133

    Default Re: 2017 Verbal: Christian Watson

    Welcome! Go Bison

  4. #14
    KC Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    State of Missery
    Posts
    1,718

    Default Re: 2017 Verbal: Christian Watson

    Didn't know who Klieman was talking about when he mentioned Christian Watson....."we know we hit a home run with him". Hope he's as good as Klieman made him sound.
    Last edited by KC Bison; 02-20-2018 at 05:32 PM.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    7,406

    Default Re: 2017 Verbal: Christian Watson

    Quote Originally Posted by KC Bison View Post
    Didn't know who Klieman was talking about when he mentioned Christian Watson.....we know we hit a home run with him. Hope he's as good as Klieman made him sound.
    FWIW the last redshirting player I remember Klieman gushing about in his press conference was Jabril Cox. Hopefully that's a good sign since WR is one of the few places where there's a need for a new face to make an immediate impact. Shep is better in the slot and Williams and Cain need to take that next step but they do go 3 wide more than most would think when the down and distance dictates it.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Hennepin County
    Posts
    6,590

    Default Re: 2017 Verbal: Christian Watson

    Some say the political stuff is getting out of hand. For me it's the draft talk that is making me queasy. Here is another...

    https://www.profootballnetwork.com/w...021-nfl-draft/

  7. #17
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Fargo
    Posts
    6,889

    Default Re: 2017 Verbal: Christian Watson

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Some say the political stuff is getting out of hand. For me it's the draft talk that is making me queasy. Here is another...

    https://www.profootballnetwork.com/w...021-nfl-draft/
    Holy shit! Crazy to see all this draft buzz on the Bison!! Just crazy!!!

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    17,666

    Default Re: 2017 Verbal: Christian Watson

    Quote Originally Posted by HandoEX View Post
    Holy shit! Crazy to see all this draft buzz on the Bison!! Just crazy!!!
    And we are having trouble with season ticket sales.....folks, this team is nuts.....just wish Jabril was still here.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    7,406

    Default Re: 2017 Verbal: Christian Watson

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Some say the political stuff is getting out of hand. For me it's the draft talk that is making me queasy. Here is another...

    https://www.profootballnetwork.com/w...021-nfl-draft/
    He's also just a junior this upcoming year. It would be pretty wild to see two early entries but if Trey Lance goes....

    I get the feeling Watson would tear it up when it came to the pre-draft workouts and measurables. Selfishly I hope we don't have to talk about that until 2022.

    Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    And we are having trouble with season ticket sales.....folks, this team is nuts.....just wish Jabril was still here.
    I think we're going to look back at that 2019 team in about 5 years and marvel at the amount of NFL talent on the roster. It'll probably even top the 2013 roster.

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    West Fargo
    Posts
    12,562

    Default Re: 2017 Verbal: Christian Watson

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    He's also just a junior this upcoming year. It would be pretty wild to see two early entries but if Trey Lance goes....

    I get the feeling Watson would tear it up when it came to the pre-draft workouts and measurables. Selfishly I hope we don't have to talk about that until 2022.


    I think we're going to look back at that 2019 team in about 5 years and marvel at the amount of NFL talent on the roster. It'll probably even top the 2013 roster.
    Look forward to the day the Watson burns a sub 4.4 40 at the combine.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •