Page 11 of 147 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Verbal: Christian Watson

NDSUBowler is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2017 Verbal: Christian Watson

Watching Watson blocking on all the runs, watching him be first to hype up the D on the sidelines, watching him check on his injured teammates, watching him play when some on this board said he’d quit…

I hope no one will ever question his heart or his commitment to NDSU ever again. Some people here have said some dumb stuff over the years.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUBowler View Post
    Watching Watson blocking on all the runs, watching him be first to hype up the D on the sidelines, watching him check on his injured teammates, watching him play when some on this board said he’d quit…

I hope no one will ever question his heart or his commitment to NDSU ever again. Some people here have said some dumb stuff over the years.
    Watson most definitely fucks.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

++++++++++
    Insert something clever here...

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Yep, the dude has all the physical traits of a prima donna WR and all the mental traits of an NDSU WR. He is the best of both worlds. We were lucky to have him on our team.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    Yep, the dude has all the physical traits of a prima donna WR and all the mental traits of an NDSU WR. He is the best of both worlds. We were lucky to have him on our team.
    This. So much this.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Maybe you could lighten up, Frances.
    Ok Mr jack Dorsey wanna be

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Ok Mr jack Dorsey wanna be
    What does that make you?

I've always been impressed with his downfield blocking. That is something the NFL is definitely going to take notice of. Lots of guys in the NFL who are not willing to do that dirty work.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    He's such a perfect player development story. Recruited as a 6-2, 175 speedster and grows 3 inches and ends up 6-5, 225

No Prima Dona stuff but the celebration penalties kind of gave him that persona

But he was the king at blocking and hustling down field. Without question out most talented receiver ever

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    He's such a perfect player development story. Recruited as a 6-2, 175 speedster and grows 3 inches and ends up 6-5, 225

No Prima Dona stuff but the celebration penalties kind of gave him that persona

But he was the king at blocking and hustling down field. Without question out most talented receiver ever
    I would say he or Stacey Robinson...inclined to agree with you.