Page 90 of 147 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100140 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Verbal: Christian Watson

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: 2017 Verbal: Christian Watson

The next bomb will be glorious.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    To extend your point not only does he not have any comorbidities but he actually has a sensitivity to one of the main ingredients in the vaccine.
    If he had an actual allergy why didn’t he get a medical exemption from the league? A: because he wasn’t allergic to all of the available vaccines. He said he was allergic to one ingredient in the mRNAs and he refused the J&J. Instead opting for some holistic medicine mumbo jumbo.

He can critical think all he wants. He’s doesn’t get to redefine what words mean. He said he was immunized, which is actually actually has a stronger definition than vaccinated. It means that you are immune. He lied about his status and has admitted as much.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by 123Gobison View Post
    Ayahuasca is a brew with powerful hallucinogenic properties claimed to open your mind, grow long hair, eat mushrooms , heal past trauma and make you a very critical thinker.
    Can it make your dick hard again? asking for a friend......

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Like I said, there is no talking to you on this one.
    Reveal your private medical records and the decisions you made about them
    or you’re a LIAR!

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    If he had an actual allergy why didn’t he get a medical exemption from the league? A: because he wasn’t allergic to all of the available vaccines. He said he was allergic to one ingredient in the mRNAs and he refused the J&J. Instead opting for some holistic medicine mumbo jumbo.

He can critical think all he wants. He’s doesn’t get to redefine what words mean. He said he was immunized, which is actually actually has a stronger definition than vaccinated. It means that you are immune. He lied about his status and has admitted as much.
    When and where did he admit to lying about his vaccination status?

Sammy Watkins ain't playing this weekend eh.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    Reveal your private medical records and the decisions you made about them
    or you’re a LIAR!
    I stand behind the statement. Your post proves some cannot be reasoned with on certain subjects. Trying to be clever substitutes for the truth if it fits the narrative.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

I stand behind the statement. Your post proves some cannot be reasoned with on certain subjects. Trying to be clever substitutes for the truth if it fits the narrative.
    Aaron rodgers should make a great politician regardless of party affiliation eh.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    When and where did he admit to lying about his vaccination status?

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/p...-covid-19/amp/

But this is what I get for trying to say that he’s really not that bad of a guy compared to his immediate predecessor and any number of other hall of famers who’s criminal behavior many people seem all to happy to ignore. Who gives a shit who his girl friend is or if he’s “weird” whatever the fuck that’s supposed to mean.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Have you ever had an STD?