Page 89 of 147 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199139 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Verbal: Christian Watson

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: 2017 Verbal: Christian Watson

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    Maybe his brother is a douche.
    Brothers bro eh.

Two Douches and then one ends up smelling like a summer breeze eh.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    The most reprehensible thing he’s done was the outright COVID lies. But it isn’t as if he’s stolen millions of dollars from the poorest people in his home state or sent unsolicited pictures of his junk to people.
    Please enlighten us on what Rodgers said that was a lie. The guy is a complex dude but definitely not a liar

Quote Originally Posted by wisco4 View Post
    Please enlighten us on what Rodgers said that was a lie. The guy is a complex dude but definitely not a liar
    :rofl Rodgers explained how he purposely tricked the media by saying he was "Immunized."

"I had come to the conclusion that I was going to say, ‘I’ve been immunized’."

"I thought there was a possibility that... they didn’t follow up.”

Not arguing his stance/politics. Just giving an example. If you can spin this that it wasn't a lie, there is no talking to you.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    :rofl Rodgers explained how he purposely tricked the media by saying he was "Immunized."

"I had come to the conclusion that I was going to say, ‘I’ve been immunized’."

"I thought there was a possibility that... they didn’t follow up.”

Not arguing his stance/politics. Just giving an example. If you can spin this that it wasn't a lie, there is no talking to you.
    Did he ever say he was vaccinated? That's the question they asked him. He said exactly what he had received for treatment. He didn't lie he just didn't say he was vaccinated.

Quote Originally Posted by wisco4 View Post
    Did he ever say he was vaccinated? That's the question they asked him. He said exactly what he had received for treatment. He didn't lie he just didn't say he was vaccinated.
    Like I said, there is no talking to you on this one.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Aaron is a critical thinker. As a world class athlete who is under 40 years old with no co-morbidities, he thought for himself. His coaches, teammates, and others around the Packers knew he was not vaccinated. He had to be tested each day at 6:45am in his car before being allowed into the practice facility.

Plus after the first two games, Christian is the 2nd most targeted WR, behind the other rookie WR, Romeo Doubs. That is contrary to the narrative that Rodgers ignores rookies.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by OtterTailLakeBison View Post
    Plus after the first two games, Christian is the 2nd most targeted WR, behind the other rookie WR, Romeo Doubs. That is contrary to the narrative that Rodgers ignores rookies.
    I will repeat what I said earlier in the thread. I think too many people forget how hard it is for a rookie WR to have an impact their first year. It's almost never. Maybe one rookie WR has a good to great year every 5 years or so.

Aaron is a critical thinker. As a world class athlete who is under 40 years old with no co-morbidities, he thought for himself. His coaches, teammates, and others around the Packers knew he was not vaccinated. He had to be tested each day at 6:45am in his car before being allowed into the practice facility.

To extend your point not only does he not have any comorbidities but he actually has a sensitivity to one of the main ingredients in the vaccine.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

NDSUBowler is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    I will repeat what I said earlier in the thread. I think too many people forget how hard it is for a rookie WR to have an impact their first year. It's almost never. Maybe one rookie WR has a good to great year every 5 years or so.
    If you define good to great as top 30 in NFL then you're right!

Except last year with Chase, Waddle, Smith, St Brown

And 2020 with JJeff, Lamb, Higgins

And 2019 with AJ Brown

And 2017 with Juju and Kupp (and Kamara cracked top 30 in rec yds as a rookie!)

Ayahuasca is a brew with powerful hallucinogenic properties claimed to open your mind, grow long hair, eat mushrooms , heal past trauma and make you a very critical thinker.