Page 83 of 147 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Verbal: Christian Watson

Default Re: 2017 Verbal: Christian Watson

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    That drop, while terrible, would not be a big deal EXCEPT when you are working with Rogers, the biggest asshole in the NFL. (Any guy who complains about a defensive player landing on him on a clean hit, is an idiot; and then the NFL does what he wants as they worship at the altar of Rogers.) Multiple times after that, you could see him look Watson's way, think about it, then check down. His goal is to ruin Watson's career as he messed with his stats for the game.

I so despise him.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 123Gobison View Post
    Willie Stroker
    @MrWStrokerNFL
    A concerning report coming from the #Packers sideline. Apparently, Aaron Rodgers just got into the face of rookie WR Christian Watson and explained to him that he will not throw him the ball again. Aaron Jones and Robert Tonyan were there to break it up.

Trouble is brewing.
    Not only are you an idiot but a liar to boot.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

SoCalBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 123Gobison View Post
    Should not have released Billy.
    This. Thought this several times yesterday while watching Rodgers try to move as his pocket collapsed.
    Bison gonna Bison, FCS or FBS(tm)

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalBison View Post
    This. Thought this several times yesterday while watching Rodgers try to move as his pocket collapsed.
    He was a unsung hero last year.

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I see a lot of excuses being laid out. Sun in the eyes. Rodgers is an asshole.

Kid, you need to catch that fucking football. It’s the reason you’re being paid millions of dollars.

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    I see a lot of excuses being laid out. Sun in the eyes. Rodgers is an asshole.

Kid, you need to catch that fucking football. It’s the reason you’re being paid millions of dollars.
    Yep. But if he's going to drop one, let it be vs my favorite team

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

It’s the NFL… you get limited opportunities to make plays. Watson really hurt himself by not making that play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Watson is in a tough spot and is totally exposed. He should have made that first catch, but I think he proved he can burn dbacks when given the chance. I think he can be really good, but he does need to improve on his catching which he did at NDSU. I don't want him to be Troy Williamson.

But I hate these tv personalities like Jeff Saturday who just hammered Watson. When looking back at Davanta Adams career he was pretty average his first two years into the league. Even Jamar Chase struggled mightily at the beginning. Watson will improve and Rodgers needs to help him improve as it is kind of his fault by taking such a large salary it limited Green Bay from signing Adams.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

VERY few WR are good to great their first year. Almost none. He'll make his plays throughout the year and has the potential to breakout next year.

G_Funky is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by wagsabison View Post
    It’s the NFL… you get limited opportunities to make plays. Watson really hurt himself by not making that play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I dont think its that unforgiving.
    This is not 'Nam. This is Bisonville. There are rules here.