Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Moved from VS thread

Default Re: 2017 Verbal: Christian Watson

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    WTF are you talking about? Jabril Cox started with this program day one, he didn't walk in his senior year and step in front of anybody. I simply support loyalty, come in here with a couple years of eligibility and earn a spot and Im all for it. Show up your last year of eligibility and take away a guys job, not me! I guess Im old school, take care of those who take care of you. You are aware that your use of Jabril Cox as an example wasn't very bright, agreed? red shirt freshman, day one player!
    step in front of? not sure what that means. i am pretty sure u earn playing time based on performance. also, i think ck gets paid to make decisions not rubes in a discussion thread.

maybe its how your saying it, but your not comming off as old school.

:facepal

Hey, have a guy come in for ONE year and take positions away? Let them come in as a sophomore and earn a two or three year starting position. Walk in as a senior and step to the front of the line? Ask the Red shirt freshman, soph, juniors and seniors how they feel about it. I bet its not as Rah! Rah! as the fan sitting in the seats eating hotdogs. Preach loyalty on one front and shit in a guys hand on the other. Some of us are wired different when it comes to loyalty I guess. And yes, I do Know It All.
    What about King Frazier, Desmond Cain did you have a problem with them? You seriously have no clue do you.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Don't need one year transfers like -ND, prefer to play the guys that commit to the Bison as Freshman and work their ass off to someday become a starter. Need not replace commitment to a program and hard work with a ONE-YEAR-WONDER. Who's is doing who a favor really? Besides, that's why a lot of kids commit to NDSU is because they don't sell off your position when you get to your junior and senior years.
    In most cases Id prolly agree. This seems like a good one and would likely help us

WTF are you talking about? Jabril Cox started with this program day one, he didn't walk in his senior year and step in front of anybody. I simply support loyalty, come in here with a couple years of eligibility and earn a spot and Im all for it. Show up your last year of eligibility and take away a guys job, not me! I guess Im old school, take care of those who take care of you. You are aware that your use of Jabril Cox as an example wasn't very bright, agreed? red shirt freshman, day one player!
    If you didn't realize it this year you just don't get it. Look at all the injuries we have had you can never have to much depth. One of the reasons our specials teams have been so good to. Plus it's nice to rotate guys to keep them fresh. We rarely take transfers so be happy, there are plenty who only rely on them. Plus he would get a chance to spend his last year playing with his brother.

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 89MTBISON View Post
    You have a head start on getting yourself banned here buddy, keep it up.
    Not taking sides but why?

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    He's typing LOUDLY?
    Hail the BISON!!!

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    Is it possible to get a HC job even if your to stupid to breath without a medical device
    This is his quote from the Kleiman a possible candidate for MN job thread. What type of individual makes that kind of statement?

NDSU should be ALL IN on mr watson.. He would start MLB day 1 when he arrives and probably be a high NFL draft pick.

cmon over mr watson!!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Hey, have a guy come in for ONE year and take positions away? Let them come in as a sophomore and earn a two or three year starting position. Walk in as a senior and step to the front of the line? Ask the Red shirt freshman, soph, juniors and seniors how they feel about it. I bet its not as Rah! Rah! as the fan sitting in the seats eating hotdogs. Preach loyalty on one front and shit in a guys hand on the other. Some of us are wired different when it comes to loyalty I guess. And yes, I do Know It All.

You say TAKE positions away like he wouldn't have to EARN it like everybody else. Bison football has a responsibility to themselves to put the best product on the field they can, week in and week out. With that being said, I am typically more a fan of bringing kids in as freshmen and molding them into the type of players that produce in our schemes. With LB being stretched thin after this season, would it really tear your loyalty sweater to threads having the co-leader in the big ten in tackles come in and potentially raise the level of competition at that spot and the level of play around him?
    Spider 2 Y Banana

Youre wired differently alright. For some reason you think the tripe you post is fact. All you are spewing is uninformed opinion. You need to change youre name to --doesnt know squat---as you dont have a clue what goes on with JC transfers and grad transfers.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."