Page 88 of 147 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Verbal: Christian Watson

Default Re: 2017 Verbal: Christian Watson

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    I think a lot of people are projecting on Rodgers. Dude is amazing at football. A weird dude, sure. But I'm sure his receivers don't mind having one of the best qb's to have lived throw them the ball.
    I am sure Darius Shepherd felt this way.

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Rodgers is an arrogant douche and has been since he was drafted. That being said, Watson has to roll with the cards he was dealt and step up. He’ll have to keep forward progress in his development or risk getting left behind. It is what it is. It is way to early to make a judgment on Watson, especially since he missed preseason. Packers fans need to seriously chill on their Watson hate. Year one rookies should get a pass as long as they show some improvement
    Last edited by HerdistheWord; 09-22-2022 at 09:45 PM. Reason: Message was cutoff

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    Rodgers is an arrogant douche and has been since he was drafted. That being said, Watson has to roll with the cards he was dealt and step up. He’ll have to keep forward progress in his development or risk getting left behind. It is what it is. It is way to early to make a judgment on Watson, especially since he missed preseason. Packers fans need to seriously chill on their. Year one rookies should get a pass as long as they show some improvement throughout the season.
    Yep, it's a business. Probably the fastest business. Perform or see ya later. Regardless of who your boss/team is. Ask Carson, he had one bad year and he went from savior to scapegoat, twice. And as far as I'm concerned it wasn't even his fault.

I love Watson but he absolutely has to perform. WR's entire seasons depend on how they play on a handful of specific plays. I'm sure Christian knows that. He'll be alright if he stays out of his own head and catches the ball. He's so talented.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    I think a lot of people are projecting on Rodgers. Dude is amazing at football. A weird dude, sure. But I'm sure his receivers don't mind having one of the best qb's to have lived throw them the ball.
    The most reprehensible thing he’s done was the outright COVID lies. But it isn’t as if he’s stolen millions of dollars from the poorest people in his home state or sent unsolicited pictures of his junk to people.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    The most reprehensible thing he’s done was the outright COVID lies. But it isn’t as if he’s stolen millions of dollars from the poorest people in his home state or sent unsolicited pictures of his junk to people.
    I loved Favre as a player too. Too bad that being talented and being ethical aren't linked.

I don't have any worries about Christian on either front.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    Rodgers is an arrogant douche and has been since he was drafted. That being said, Watson has to roll with the cards he was dealt and step up. He’ll have to keep forward progress in his development or risk getting left behind. It is what it is. It is way to early to make a judgment on Watson, especially since he missed preseason. Packers fans need to seriously chill on their. Year one rookies should get a pass as long as they show some improvement throughout the season.
    Most receivers haven’t had a problem with Rodgers….. if nothing else he has made them better than they actually are. Watson needs to step up!

steelbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Snowgoose View Post
    I was wondering who fault it was with the snap that hit Watson and became a fumble.
    Saw an interview with Rodgers. It was the centers fault. Snapped on one when it was supposed to be on two

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by steelbison View Post
    Saw an interview with Rodgers. It was the centers fault. Snapped on one when it was supposed to be on two

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Because, of course it couldn’t be Aaron’s fault!

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Classic it's OK to be a complete douche off the field because look what I do on the field eh.

Doesn't even talk to his brothers.

Just better catch if if you want him to throw them the ball more then once.

He's immune to stuff with immunities eh.
    Maybe his brother is a douche.

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    I am sure Darius Shepherd felt this way.
    Please. Shep had his shots. He wasn’t good enough to play NFL football. Blaming Rodgers for it is retarded.