Page 1 of 147 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Verbal: Christian Watson

Jay is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default 2017 Verbal: Christian Watson

6'2" 175 | WR | Tampa, FL

Per his Twitter, he a Bison!

Default Re: 2017 Verbal: Christian Watson

Welcome Christian! Nice height for a WR, I'm sure he'll add a few pounds to his frame with the help of Mr. Kramer.

http://www.scout.com/college/north-d...ristian-watson
    http://bisonation.info/wr-christian-...fl-2017-offer/

Highlights: http://www.hudl.com/athlete/3200394/christian-watson

Welcome to the Bison Christian.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

This is a young kid that Atif found while at Plante down in Florida. Huge school with a ton of big time talent. Christian has an older brother who plays at Illinois, and a Dad who played in the NFL. They are apparently all late bloomers. He has grown something like 6-8 inches in the last year and played behind a kid who went high major last year. He was very impressive to Atif and we discussed with staff. The staff said he is absolutely under the radar and going to break out. Diamond in the rough. Already at 6'2 and attacks the ball. Really excited to be a Bison and play for titles. Will be a fun kid to follow. Welcome to NDSU!
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    This is a young kid that Atif found while at Plante down in Florida. Huge school with a ton of big time talent. Christian has an older brother who plays at Illinois, and a Dad who played in the NFL. They are apparently all late bloomers. He has grown something like 6-8 inches in the last year and played behind a kid who went high major last year. He was very impressive to Atif and we discussed with staff. The staff said he is absolutely under the radar and going to break out. Diamond in the rough. Already at 6'2 and attacks the ball. Really excited to be a Bison and play for titles. Will be a fun kid to follow. Welcome to NDSU!
    It will be interesting to see, if he has a big year and the scouting is accurate, if he escapes SEC notice. I absolutely love NDSU catching all this fringe P5 talent, but boy, is it nerve wracking!

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    I always enjoy these kids' highlight videos and watching the other athletes on the field as well. When I watch Christians film, you can see some monster sized football players running around. I'm always curious about where some of these other kids will end up playing college ball.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Quote Originally Posted by 13>1 View Post
    I always enjoy these kids' highlight videos and watching the other athletes on the field as well. When I watch Christians film, you can see some monster sized football players running around. I'm always curious about where some of these other kids will end up playing college ball.
    And how a guy like Bruce Anderson ends up at NDSU; hard for me to grasp just how much talent there must be.

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    It will be interesting to see, if he has a big year and the scouting is accurate, if he escapes SEC notice. I absolutely love NDSU catching all this fringe P5 talent, but boy, is it nerve wracking!
    That it is. If half of this class has the kind of senior seasons I'm guessing they will have we may well be fighting against more P5 offers than the previous couple classes. There are several guys that I'm really excited about in this class but we will have to beat upcoming FBS offers to keep them. We know from experience that we can win those battles so there is at least hope

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Welcome to the Bison Christian.
    Elementary, my dear Watson !!!! Play for the Bison and win championships.........

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Welcome to Bison Nation!
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns