Page 81 of 147 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Verbal: Christian Watson

RonMexico is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2017 Verbal: Christian Watson

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Bullshit. He threw hit his way twice in a row in the 4th quarter.
    yeah and on the second throw it looked liked it was supposed to be a quick screen to Watson and he didn't get his head around to see the throw. I would be guessing that is when the blow up happened.

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by RonMexico View Post
    yeah and on the second throw it looked liked it was supposed to be a quick screen to Watson and he didn't get his head around to see the throw. I would be guessing that is when the blow up happened.
    You could be right.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

He seemed to have cooled down after the game.

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Not sure anybody catches that second screen pass as it was thrown to early and high in my opinion. Watch it again as Watson had hardly turned and it was zipped at his head. Good luck with that one but rodgers doesn’t take any responsibility for his sucking ever
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowgoose View Post
    Not sure anybody catches that second screen pass as it was thrown to early and high in my opinion. Watch it again as Watson had hardly turned and it was zipped at his head. Good luck with that one but rodgers doesn’t take any responsibility for his sucking ever
    Well, he did admit that he made a bad read on the fourth and goal play and he should have pulled it back and ran it in himself.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    What people here don’t understand, or don’t want to understand (accept?) because Watson is an NDSU guy, is that THAT play could (would) have changed the entire complexity of THAT professional football game. The NFL is a completely different cat than college. You get up by 7 with an over the top pass, and the tone is set.

Watson fucked up, period …
    Point is still valid but it would have only tied it at 7 not put Packers up because the Vikings already had scored. Rodgers fin up the read (according to the announcers I'll admit I don't even know if that was true or not but he didn't seem too pleased with himself after the play) on 4th and goal stop that again would have tied it at 7 also should get the same criticism even if he is a HOF QB.

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

My post stands on merits. Watson fucked up and changed the entire

gams.
    That Watson royally fucked up and that Rodgers is a royal prick are not mutually exclusive. In my mind they're both indelible fact.

What people here don’t understand, or don’t want to understand (accept?) because Watson is an NDSU guy, is that THAT play could (would) have changed the entire complexity of THAT professional football game. The NFL is a completely different cat than college. You get up by 7 with an over the top pass, and the tone is set.

Watson fucked up, period …
    Unfortunately you are correct.
    Couldnt believe Rogers didnt run it in. The center was uncovered And the DTs didnt pinch down. Thats on him. 14 points between those two plays.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

That play reminded me of when he was a freshman and missed on a play just like that. He'll learn and get better, but I did love how he blew by the cb.
    Best DI Football Team in the Tri-State Area - AGAIN

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Dan View Post
    That play reminded me of when he was a freshman and missed on a play just like that. He'll learn and get better, but I did love how he blew by the cb.
    Honestly, that drop was a big mistake. It happens with jitters sometimes though. The one positive that was evident every time Watson was targeted was his speed and burst. You can tell he has the traits to be a dynamic playmaker. He just has to build trust with Rodgers, which will be hard to do if Rodgers doesn’t target him much.