Page 8 of 147 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Verbal: Christian Watson

cbline is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2017 Verbal: Christian Watson

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    No and we probably won’t until about an hour before game time I would guess/hope
    Keep the Bobcats guessing, like Carson's return against Jacksonville.

Demonstrating he can come back from relatively long injury break and do well has to be worth some NFL clout.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Demonstrating he can come back from relatively long injury break and do well has to be worth some NFL clout.
    If I am Watson, 0 chance I would play in this game. especially with a hamstring.
    Yes it'll be a gametime decision, but I will be shocked. Sproles/Raja/Mathis/Henderson in his hometown will do just fine.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    If I am Watson, 0 chance I would play in this game. especially with a hamstring.
    Yes it'll be a gametime decision, but I will be shocked. Sproles/Raja/Mathis/Henderson in his hometown will do just fine.
    Clearly you’re not Watson. Also, I don’t believe his draft stock is as high as you/others think. I think he’d do well for himself to play—might even get him a SR Bowl Invite if he plays well. He has nothing going on post-Natty right now from what I understand.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    If u were Watson you could reach the cereal on the top shelf without asking ur wife for help.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Clearly you’re not Watson. Also, I don’t believe his draft stock is as high as you/others think. I think he’d do well for himself to play—might even get him a SR Bowl Invite if he plays well. He has nothing going on post-Natty right now from what I understand.
    He's got a Shrine Bowl invite (as does Cordell Volson). That game is set for 2/3 and the Senior Bowl is 2/5 so I'm sure he'd do Senior Bowl instead if invited.

I was surprised he wasn't invited to the Senior Bowl... you'd think NFL teams would want to see him against "higher level competition" before investing a mid-round pick on him instead of seeing a bunch of SEC WRs that play against future NFL competition every week.

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    If u were Watson you could reach the cereal on the top shelf without asking ur wife for help.
    Now that is some funny shit.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Fatality. Flawless Reply.

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    He's got a Shrine Bowl invite (as does Cordell Volson). That game is set for 2/3 and the Senior Bowl is 2/5 so I'm sure he'd do Senior Bowl instead if invited.

I was surprised he wasn't invited to the Senior Bowl... you'd think NFL teams would want to see him against "higher level competition" before investing a mid-round pick on him instead of seeing a bunch of SEC WRs that play against future NFL competition every week.
    Sure the guy has talent and in the end could have an NFL career but I don't see a lot of outside sources claiming he'll be a pick, much less mid round. But then who knows....I'm just saying most of the hullabalo as far as the draft is coming from you know who....and he's hardly ever wrong....
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Sure the guy has talent and in the end could have an NFL career but I don't see a lot of outside sources claiming he'll be a pick, much less mid round. But then who knows....I'm just saying most of the hullabalo as far as the draft is coming from you know who....and he's hardly ever wrong....
    I trust this guy and he had Watson with a 5th round evaluation in early November: https://twitter.com/joshbdraft/statu...71132889616385

Small school top 100 on http://Draftscout.com has been updated! Quick look at the top 20: 1. OT Trevor Penning UNI 1st round; 2. RB Pierre Strong SDSU 3rd; 3. OT Braxton Jones Southern Utah 4th-5th; 4. OG Cole Strange Chattanooga 4th-5th; 5. WR Christian Watson NDSU 5th
    He's as good at following FCS draft talent as anyone I've seen and has done pretty well in pegging NDSU's draft talent in the past. For instance, I remember him saying early in Marcus Williams' senior year in 2013 that he wasn't viewed as much more than a 7th round pick at best from most NFL teams and he took a lot of heat from us Bison fans for it but was right.