Page 15 of 147 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Verbal: Christian Watson

Default Re: 2017 Verbal: Christian Watson

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    You've got some good points but he probably got those invites more on his size and speed than his hands. IIRC he was still dropping balls in the spring season. By the way I'm not trying to take anything away from him, just don't think he's got the hands that Vraa had.
    I'll go with this - he certainly has not had the hands that Zach has/had for as long as Zach did. I don't believe anyone could reasonably argue this. But I believe that if we compare catches/target for Christian this season alone vs Zach in his final year that the metric would be quite comparable.

How about that?

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    I'll go with this - he certainly has not had the hands that Zach has/had for as long as Zach did. I don't believe anyone could reasonably argue this. But I believe that if we compare catches/target for Christian this season alone vs Zach in his final year that the metric would be quite comparable.

How about that?
    I don't want to hi jack a thread about Watson, but Vraa would catch everything.

But Watson is so fast, he would have caught this ball in the end zone untouched and wouldn't have had a d back running stride for stride with him.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

How about that?
    Fair enough. Not here to argue, just stating my opinion. By the way Bot....that was a LB running with Vraa in your video, not a DB.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Isn’t that amazing what a difference it makes? I think I posted once before here that I once sat in the front row at a MN Wild game. Holy crap those guys are going fast!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Barry Sanders in person was a blurt

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Zero bullshit detected. Watch Watson on the field and this is exactly how he plays.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I don't want to hi jack a thread about Watson, but Vraa would catch everything.

But Watson is so fast, he would have caught this ball in the end zone untouched and wouldn't have had a d back running stride for stride with him.

This is the most insane catch I have ever seen in person. The fact he stays on and feet and runs in for a touchdown was, is, and will always be mind boggling.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowgoose View Post
    I am really interested in this as well. He just seems so much faster on the field than anybody else these last two years.
    Absolutely. How many times has he run down the field with a running back as they score making it look effortless while all the DB are left in the dust. I'm going to be shocked if he doesn't post an impressive number in the 40.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Absolutely. How many times has he run down the field with a running back as they score making it look effortless while all the DB are left in the dust. I'm going to be shocked if he doesn't post an impressive number in the 40.
    Watson reminds me of Randy Moss, in the sense that he would look like he's not even running hard and would just blow by fast guys. He just glides like a deer.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com