Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Fact: SDSU has pulled ahead of NDSU in Athletic facilities

Default Re: Fact: SDSU has pulled ahead of NDSU in Athletic facilities

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    Yes they did. Removed track, built new field closer to stands, completely new east side. Not sure why though since nobody goes to their games.
    Anyone know why SDSU didn't put their stands closer to the football field when they built the new stadium? There is way too much space unless they plan on playing soccer there too.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Anyone know why SDSU didn't put their stands closer to the football field when they built the new stadium? There is way too much space unless they plan on playing soccer there too.
    their cheerleaders needed grazing space??
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    their cheerleaders needed grazing space??
    Hahahaha. Legitimately laughed out loud on that one.

Having driven by the new place a couple times this is the only picture that comes close to showing its size. It will be interesting to see what happens now that we aren't recruiting against everybody with a run down dump. I loved it. But it was a dump. This year is a huge opportunity for SDSU to jump out attendance way up with a good season and winning all the home games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Remember Hunters Safety-Treat Every Hunter as if He Were Loaded

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper 76 View Post

Having driven by the new place a couple times this is the only picture that comes close to showing its size. It will be interesting to see what happens now that we aren't recruiting against everybody with a run down dump. I loved it. But it was a dump. This year is a huge opportunity for SDSU to jump out attendance way up with a good season and winning all the home games.

It is nice. So is the remodeled Mo State and SIU. Yongstown looks similar. Even Mizzou has the same feel (of course much much bigger) The feel? A concrete stadium is a concrete stadium. Not much you can do with them.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    It is nice. So is the remodeled Mo State and SIU. Yongstown looks similar. Even Mizzou has the same feel (of course much much bigger) The feel? A concrete stadium is a concrete stadium. Not much you can do with them.
    Youngstown? That's just hateful.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper 76 View Post

Pretty much every team in our conference has a nice stadium but if it's so huge, why is the capacity 1 seat larger than the Fargodome?

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Thing will be half filled most games. Beautiful stadium though.

Looks like about 1000 chair seats, 18000 bleacher seats.

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Youngstown? That's just hateful.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans