Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Shameless Promotion

Default Re: Shameless Promotion

Another Bump for Izzy and Noir8. It sure was nice to be picked up in a warm vehicle up at the airport when it was well below zero. I didn't have to clean off my vehicle of snow, I didn't have to worry about it sitting outside while we were out of state, I didn't have to pay for parking and most of all again it was nice and WARM!!!!! Easy, Convenient and Efficient. I was probably sitting on my couch at home before some on the flight left the airport.

Default Re: Shameless Promotion

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    Another Bump for Izzy and Noir8. It sure was nice to be picked up in a warm vehicle up at the airport when it was well below zero. I didn't have to clean off my vehicle of snow, I didn't have to worry about it sitting outside while we were out of state, I didn't have to pay for parking and most of all again it was nice and WARM!!!!! Easy, Convenient and Efficient. I was probably sitting on my couch at home before some on the flight left the airport.
    Does it cost more if Izzy himself picks you up???
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans