Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Shameless Promotion

Default Re: Shameless Promotion

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    I don't believe Uber offers black car service in the F-M.
    How about Uber Select?

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    How about Uber Select?
    last time I used uber for airport shuttle they only had the basic. I would have used Izzy though as I am willing to pay the extra for a nice vehicle. This is something I have complained about in Fargo as when we go on vacation I like to get a Limo or a towncar service and not have to worry about driving. Heck my wife doesn't even rent much for business anymore and just gets a driver. I don't know what I would think of Izzy picking her up in the early AM and driving away with her though. Naaaa just kidding Izzy I will give her this option.

Izzy, out of curiosity, are you going to do Uber Black with your new service? I'd think you could qualify. Often use them when traveling for biz on someone else's dime.
    No.
    I'm a private limo/car service business.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    I don't believe Uber offers black car service in the F-M.
    How about Uber Select?
    Most of the information that I've gathered is that Uber Black is not available in the Fargo market and the eligibility requirements for a given city are based on demographics and requests from X amount of requests from the citizens of that city. From there, I don't know how that type of service is awarded. I am somewhat familiar with Uber Select and I believe it falls under the same criteria.

In summary, I've been told by some......that Black and/or Select is available, but most of the people I've polled say that it isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Do you have a Facebook page yet? I will share it on my timeline.
    My page exists but it still needs some refinement.

Hash Interactive (Mike Dragosavich's Company) designed my site and are working on Facebook integration. They are far and away the most impressive local website developers that I found after extensive research.

Thanks for the offer and when I'm up & running with it, I'll contact you via PM.

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    Most of the information that I've gathered is that Uber Black is not available in the Fargo market and the eligibility requirements for a given city are based on demographics and requests from X amount of requests from the citizens of that city. From there, I don't know how that type of service is awarded. I am somewhat familiar with Uber Select and I believe it falls under the same criteria.

In summary, I've been told by some......that Black and/or Select is available, but most of the people I've polled say that it isn't.
    I'd check directly with Uber to get the straight answer. They just may be waiting for the right guy to get Black or Select started! If business in Fargo is as good as folks say, there should be a good out of towner market.

BTW, I regularly use a driver in the same line of work here in Sioux Falls, so cool to see you doing the same thing!

Good Luck Izzy!!!!!!
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

...if only I didn't already have a private chauffeur. Although, I suppose he could use your service.

http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Have you signed up Bresciani yet? I think that would be very well received by the SBOHE.

In all seriousness, man, best of luck to you!

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    I would have used Izzy
    And now we've lost him.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club