Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Shameless Promotion

Default Re: Shameless Promotion

Bump for Izzy

https://www.facebook.com/edward.brewer.5851

Philadelphia Eagles at Chicago Bears Transportation offer for Monday Night Football (9-19-16).

Gotta give Brad some mad reps on his ride. Very nice, smooth and comfortable.
    Scheduled numerous pick up and drop offs last Friday for different events. It was great not having to find a parking spot and fight traffic. Plus having him haul you around town is entertainment in its own right.
    Give him a try---I highly recommend him!
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

I just wanted to say that Izzy did a great job getting me and my family to and from the airport in comfort and style. It's nice knowing someone is tracking your flight and is waiting for you when you arrive and you don't have to worry about finding a ride. Also nice to have a nice warm vehicle and to know that instead of having to pay for parking my vehicle was sitting at home nice and safe and not at a snowbank in the airport parking lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    I just wanted to say that Izzy did a great job getting me and my family to and from the airport in comfort and style. It's nice knowing someone is tracking your flight and is waiting for you when you arrive and you don't have to worry about finding a ride. Also nice to have a nice warm vehicle and to know that instead of having to pay for parking my vehicle was sitting at home nice and safe and not at a snowbank in the airport parking lot.
    Had a guy in Sioux Falls like Izzy, but he got out of it. I can't recommend this kind of service enough. Do it, particularly if you can expense it.

I have a rather urgent need for a driver next week.

Nothing that requires a full day.

6 one-way short trips within the FM metro next Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday.

Each of these one way trips would occupy perhaps 45 minutes of your time. (linking up with me at the pick-up point, driving some executives from point A to B, returning the car to the pick up point to get back to your vehicle.)

Call me or PM me please and I can give you more info.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post

6 one-way short trips within the FM metro next Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday.

Each of these one way trips would occupy perhaps 45 minutes of your time. (linking up with me at the pick-up point, driving some executives from point A to B, returning the car to the pick up point to get back to your vehicle.)

Thanks.

I'm in! You can trust me!

Thanks.

Looks like you need the Transporter.

Hail the BISON!!!

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Thanks.

They must have upgraded to the No-Izzy-As-Driver rate! Or they are executives from a university for which Izzy won't drive!
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

Just wanted to bump this for Izzy. Once again we had great service from NOIR 8 as they delivered my wife daughter and I to and from the Bruno Mars Concert last night. It was great to be able to have a drink or maybe a few before we left home and then at the concert and not have to worry about driving.