Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 2017 Verbal: Holden Hotchkiss

Default Re: 2017 Verbal: Holden Hotchkiss

Quote Originally Posted by I miss Chubs View Post
    I think that was Amanda

Oh yeah..............good call.

I'd say my favorite part of the visit was just being around the people of Fargo, and they're so nice and respectful."
    Hotchkiss wants NDSU fans to know he can't wait to be a Bison.
    "I'm not going anywhere except North Dakota State. I can't wait to get up there and show everyone what I have. Y'all will get the best out of me in Fargo."
    http://www.scout.com/college/north-d...joys-his-visit

Kid sounds exactly like what we need....
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

natstar1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I'm not going anywhere except North Dakota State

I probably need to read the link, but did he say that because he's getting looks from bigger schools?

tolnabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by natstar1 View Post
    I'm not going anywhere except North Dakota State

I probably need to read the link, but did he say that because he's getting looks from bigger schools?
    A friend of mine is a huge Florida St. fan. He is very involved with the state of Florida recruiting and just recruiting in general. He has emailed many of the insiders on Rivals and Scout, and both replied to him that NDSU is getting a steal and would be shocked if a bunch of Sun Belt, MAC, or Conference USA schools don't offer him by the end of the recruiting process.

Quote Originally Posted by tolnabison View Post
    A friend of mine is a huge Florida St. fan. He is very involved with the state of Florida recruiting and just recruiting in general. He has emailed many of the insiders on Rivals and Scout, and both replied to him that NDSU is getting a steal and would be shocked if a bunch of Sun Belt, MAC, or Conference USA schools don't offer him by the end of the recruiting process.
    Sound like it would have to be a P5 to have any hope of stealing him.

Quote Originally Posted by jcdcubs View Post
    He might be redshirt next year while Stick junior year. Looks like he is backup during Stick senior year. Starter after Stick.
    I would hate to see a QB controversy, but imo, this kid may be too good to keep on the bench. Stick better not get too comfortable his senior year.

Quote Originally Posted by Alsen View Post
    I would hate to see a QB controversy, but imo, this kid may be too good to keep on the bench. Stick better not get too comfortable his senior year.
    Henry Van Dellen will provide great competition for Holden. Henry reminds me of Carson when he arrived at NDSU. And can't rule out James Hendricks if he sticks around.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Henry Van Dellen will provide great competition for Holden. Henry reminds me of Carson when he arrived at NDSU. And can't rule out James Hendricks if he sticks around.
    Are you speculating Henricks will transfer to D2 school

Quote Originally Posted by TwinCityBison View Post
    Are you speculating Henricks will transfer to D2 school
    No speculation, just hope he isn't completely over looked and has a chance to compete. The best QB will rise to the top.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Agreed. I am interested to see what is said about Van Dellen in a year, I really thought he might have been the biggest steal of our class. Not that it means anything, but it looks like we have some depth at the QB spot.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.