Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Playoff Matchup 2016

Default Re: Playoff Matchup 2016

I don't remember the last time I heard 40 times or weight lifting numbers for a bison. Unless it was at the combine of course.

thebigund is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 3Putt View Post
    I don't remember the last time I heard 40 times or weight lifting numbers for a bison. Unless it was at the combine of course.
    Ojuri tweeted his out when he was a senior. So it's been a couple years. Can you blame me for being proud of teh crazies?

I understand your optimism
    Bubba built a great defense while at SIU.

Oh, wait. Never mind...
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by thebigund View Post
    Ojuri tweeted his out when he was a senior. So it's been a couple years. Can you blame me for being proud of teh crazies?
    Of course not. You take that feeling of pride wherever you can get it.

Not gonna lie, the UN_ thing doesn't make sense anymore. UND hangs their hat on defense now and will have one of the best in the nation despite going against so many high powered offenses in the Big Sky. Just look at what we did to the vaunted Cal Poly triple option in the finale of last season. We held them to only 153 yards rushing, about 200 below their season average. The secondary was so young last year and not quite deep enough. This year will be different though. I'm confident in the UND secondary for the first time since 2006...... That's a freaking decade on incompetence....
    That "vaunted" triple-option offense also had 211 yards PASSING against your defense!

If you want impressiveness, just look at what the Bison defense did to (no were not bringing up the UND beatdown again) Jacksonville State's offense (http://espn.go.com/college-football/...meId=400857728), then compare what that offense did against a fairly-good P5 team (http://espn.go.com/college-football/...eId=400603863)).

Sorry Charlie, no "D" for you.
    Hail the BISON!!!

thebigund is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    That "vaunted" triple-option offense also had 211 yards PASSING against your defense!

If you want impressiveness, just look at what the Bison defense did to (no were not bringing up the UND beatdown again) Jacksonville State's offense (http://espn.go.com/college-football/...meId=400857728), then compare what that offense did against a fairly-good P5 team (http://espn.go.com/college-football/...eId=400603863)).

Sorry Charlie, no "D" for you.
    They hit one long, 70 yards or so, pass in the game. Everything else wasn't much of anything. They were forced to pass 20 times. That's quite a lot for a triple option team like them. I'm going to assume that you didn't watch that game. We killed them. Absolute murdered them.

You should do one of these for UND v USD.

They hit one long, 70 yards or so, pass in the game. Everything else wasn't much of anything. They were forced to pass 20 times. That's quite a lot for a triple option team like them. I'm going to assume that you didn't watch that game. We killed them. Absolute murdered them.
    On Saturdays, if the Bison, or a team that's a threat to beat NDSU, aren't playing, chances are I'm doing something else. So in this case, no, I most definitely wasn't watching.
    Hail the BISON!!!

why do you small town small timey dweebs even reply to this chump? its so D2, its embarrassing
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    You should do one of these for UND v USD.
    ...preferably on the USD board.
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif