Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2017 Verbal: Zach Willis

Default Re: 2017 Verbal: Zach Willis

Another great verbal from a ND player for the Herd.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Bisonwinagn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    Actually they have a mistake on the Bison Report. Zach is the 9th commit, they forgot Brandon Metz
    He's a walk on.

Congrats to Zach.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonwinagn View Post
    He's a walk on.

Congrats to Zach.
    No he's a scholarship. Probably a partial. Bison Report last week

Fargo (N.D.) offensive lineman Zach Willis earns a football scholarship from North Dakota State following camp this last weekend

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    No he's a scholarship. Probably a partial. Bison Report last week

Fargo (N.D.) offensive lineman Zach Willis earns a football scholarship from North Dakota State following camp this last weekend
    He's saying Metz is a walk on, so typically they don't count that towards the class total.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    He's saying Metz is a walk on, so typically they don't count that towards the class total.
    My bad. That is correct. Metz is a wrestling scholarship though and football walk on

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

Metz could just as well be considered a scholarship recruit because his scholarship will count towards the 63 scholly max for the team. It makes sense that they do it that way. Otherwise places like Bama would offer stud high school football players a full scholly for swimming or something like that and have 100+ scholarship players.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonwinagn View Post
    He's a walk on.

Congrats to Zach.
    But he's still a commit, and the article doesn't say anything about schollies. A Bison is a Bison, and the one's here on their own dime are probably more committed than anyone

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    My bad. That is correct. Metz is a wrestling scholarship though and football walk on
    We discussed it in his thread but his scholarship counts as a football scholarship if he makes the FB roster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Proud to say he's family and glad it's now out! Zach WILL NOT disappoint!

Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernBison View Post
    We discussed it in his thread but his scholarship counts as a football scholarship if he makes the FB roster.

So it doesn't count towards wrestling? I thought that was a head count sport? I should probably read the thread