Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Bison Verbal Nash Jensen OG Osseo

SafeTeeJ is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2017 Bison Verbal Nash Jensen OG Osseo

Anchor the DLine. The big man can run! He's an athlete, big athletes play defense.
    "The bird is in your hand"

Apparently the bunnies haven't realized we got a commit from one of their offerees. So far nothing on their board about him.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Wonder if he lines up a h-back occasionally?

Jay is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

http://www.scout.com/college/north-d...ommits-to-ndsu

Absolutely love this quote.

The other NDSU commts were all excited. I can't wait to be their teammates. Luke Chuol is sort of taking all of the credit as he's calling himself a five-star recruiter now. Now I can help to reel in some more Minnesota recruits to join the Bison like Malik Lofton and Deyon Campbell.

I like how he said he 100% committed to the bison and nothing will change that. Really wants to be a bison

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    http://www.scout.com/college/north-d...ommits-to-ndsu

Absolutely love this quote.

[/FONT][/COLOR]
    I have a question, why is Montana State recruiting against us? I've seen their name quite a bit this year. Do they have some connection here? Seems like an exercise in futility to come into the MVFC's hottest recruiting grounds and trying to box with the big boys. Other than the Bozeman factor, what is the benefit to going out there? Much rather play at a real program in a real conference like SDSU, UNI, USD...

Maybe they are trying to catch lightning in a bottle with our formula...but do they forget the player is only 50% of the equation? NDSU is the other 50%...
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    I have a question, why is Montana State recruiting against us? I've seen their name quite a bit this year. Do they have some connection here? Seems like an exercise in futility to come into the MVFC's hottest recruiting grounds and trying to box with the big boys. Other than the Bozeman factor, what is the benefit to going out there? Much rather play at a real program in a real conference like SDSU, UNI, USD...

Maybe they are trying to catch lightning in a bottle with our formula...but do they forget the player is only 50% of the equation? NDSU is the other 50%...
    New Bobcat O-Coordinator, Courtney Messingham, played at UNI and coached at Mo St, Iowa St and Indiana.

Quote Originally Posted by OtterTailLakeBison View Post
    New Bobcat O-Coordinator, Courtney Messingham, played at UNI and coached at Mo St, Iowa St and Indiana.
    There's always a connection to some place, some body, some where. I remember that Hermanson kid from Sioux Falls Washington who played at UMSU at Missoula. Father Brian H. and the D coordinator for the Griz at that time ( Brekke) had been roommates in college. You can look it up !!

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    There's always a connection to some place, some body, some where. I remember that Hermanson kid from Sioux Falls Washington who played at UMSU at Missoula. Father Brian H. and the D coordinator for the Griz at that time ( Brekke) had been roommates in college. You can look it up !!
    Was it Breske you meant? I remember that guy, worst hire in ndsu football hust I Ryan

Ok, Maybe a bit harsh
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

I don't think it matters much about Montana state or the mvfc recruiting here. The sd coach said it best, they might as well start recruiting after ndsu picks who they want which seems to be bigger and higher recruits each year