Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Bison vs Buffaloes 2024

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: Bison vs Buffaloes 2024

Oh man there's way worse things out their then Prime Time baby.

Love me some Deion eh.

Lardsin must go!

Go under center all day and run it down their throat.

We Comin', Eh?

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Read an article yesterday that claimed he has not been on one reciting trip since he got to Colorado.

I get he “doesn’t have to” but in my opinion that also leads to the kind of teams he has had going back to Jac St. me me me me me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He was 27-6 at Jackson st last 2 years he was 11-2 and 12-1 the only loss in 22 was in their end of the season swac championship they lost in overtime
    Those do not seem like me me me teams
    Maybe I don’t understand what exactly your saying but you seem to be biased in some way
    TRUST THE PROCESS

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    He was 27-6 at Jackson st last 2 years he was 11-2 and 12-1 the only loss in 22 was in their end of the season swac championship they lost in overtime
    Maybe I don’t understand what exactly your saying but you seem to be biased in some way
    He lost to the FCS powerhouses of South Carolina State and North Carolina Central in the 21 and 22 Celebration Bowls. He has not proved anything as a head coach.

Quote Originally Posted by UpstateBison View Post
    He lost to the FCS powerhouses of South Carolina State and North Carolina Central in the 21 and 22 Celebration Bowls. He has not proved anything as a head coach.

Not to mention its a terrible brand of football.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

MEAC isn’t real football bros they have 5 downs and play on a different sized field.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

BigLakeBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    Neon Deion and Dave Richman. We know your type. Losers!