Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Thread: Bison vs Buffaloes 2024

Default Re: Bison vs Buffaloes 2024

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    I predicted from the start that Colorado's O line would be its Achilles Heel. They have marvelous skill position players, many of whom are better than ours, but you do not simply build an O line overnight with a bunch of transfers, and no core continuity.

I'll certainly be tuning in. Pressure on Shadeur will decide the game. I could easily see this being a 42-17 Colorado blowout, and I can also see a Bison victory 28-27. One thing I know, this could easily be among the most viewed Bison games of all time.
    Yes, I think it will come down to how we handle Shadeur. Hes not an elite QB by any means, but can be good. We should be able to keep pace, but Iam a little worried about tackling and the secondary against their WRs.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Yes, I think it will come down to how we handle Shadeur. Hes not an elite QB by any means, but can be good. We should be able to keep pace, but Iam a little worried about tackling and the secondary against their WRs.
    Don't tell Coach Prime that - he's already labeled either Shedeur or Travis Hunter as the first pick in next year's NFL draft with the other going no lower than #4.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    As always it comes down to line play. Can we grind out a run game and can we cause disruption with our d-line.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

What's group opinion? Will the Thursday game make it easier or harder to get tickets?

Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post
    What's group opinion? Will the Thursday game make it easier or harder to get tickets?
    Much easier imo.

Grizzled is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post
    No change.

"Head coach Deion Sanders and star quarterback Shedeur Sanders have created quite a stir on social media recently, making some wonder what the environment and culture are like at Colorado." From the 2nd article. I was just reading about this on ESPN. Not a good look.
    "Our plan of operation is to advance and keep on advancing. We're going to go through the enemy like shit through a tinhorn." - Patton

NI4NI is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastBison View Post
    "Head coach Deion Sanders and star quarterback Shedeur Sanders have created quite a stir on social media recently, making some wonder what the environment and culture are like at Colorado." From the 2nd article. I was just reading about this on ESPN. Not a good look.
    I'm a Deion fan. Truth is more important than feelings with him. He says it like it is. That level of frankness has fallen out of favor to make room for a softer, kinder society. We do not need softness or kindness on the gridiron.
    At work I frequently jokingly say "F___ your feelings" and those that know me, know I'm not joking, but I don't say it to be mean either. It's my way of saying I miss the days when we said what we were thinking.

BigLakeBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NI4NI View Post
    I'm a Deion fan. Truth is more important than feelings with him. He says it like it is. That level of frankness has fallen out of favor to make room for a softer, kinder society. We do not need softness or kindness on the gridiron.
    At work I frequently jokingly say "F___ your feelings" and those that know me, know I'm not joking, but I don't say it to be mean either. It's my way of saying I miss the days when we said what we were thinking.
    You must really like the taste of bullshit!