Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 255

Thread: Bison vs Buffaloes 2024

  1. #181
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.
    Posts
    15,375

    Default Re: Bison vs Buffaloes 2024

    He'll be rapping about lakes when the Bison get done with them eh.


    Lardsin must go!

  2. #182
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Fargo
    Posts
    15,841

    Default Re: Bison vs Buffaloes 2024

    I just received the email from NDSU that tickets are available in my account to purchase.

    533 In a row

  3. #183
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Cass County
    Posts
    1,390

    Default Re: Bison vs Buffaloes 2024

    There must not have been a lot of interest in tickets because I got the ones I requested and I am way down the priority points list. Just got an email five minutes ago.
    The white jerseys are the best. Don't even bother to argue.

  4. #184
    Strommer10's Avatar
    Strommer10 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Central MN
    Posts
    1,439

    Default Re: Bison vs Buffaloes 2024

    It looks like I received tickets for the first time through the NDSU priority points system. However, my seats are in section 214, not the main NDSU sections. So sections 101 & 102 must be sold out through NDSU.

  5. #185
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Cass County
    Posts
    1,390

    Default Re: Bison vs Buffaloes 2024

    Quote Originally Posted by Strommer10 View Post
    It looks like I received tickets for the first time through the NDSU priority points system. However, my seats are in section 214, not the main NDSU sections. So sections 101 & 102 must be sold out through NDSU.
    How do you know where the seats are? Says seat location is unavailable on my account.
    The white jerseys are the best. Don't even bother to argue.

  6. #186
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    8,666

    Default Re: Bison vs Buffaloes 2024

    Quote Originally Posted by Strommer10 View Post
    It looks like I received tickets for the first time through the NDSU priority points system. However, my seats are in section 214, not the main NDSU sections. So sections 101 & 102 must be sold out through NDSU.
    Where are you seeing seat/section numbers at? All the messaging I'm seeing says seat assignments won't be made until 6/3.

  7. #187
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    25,303

    Default Re: Bison vs Buffaloes 2024

    Their visitor sections are typically in 101 and 102.

  8. #188
    Strommer10's Avatar
    Strommer10 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Central MN
    Posts
    1,439

    Default Re: Bison vs Buffaloes 2024

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Where are you seeing seat/section numbers at? All the messaging I'm seeing says seat assignments won't be made until 6/3.
    From my email this morning:

    We are able to fulfill your request of 4 tickets for the NDSU Football game at Colorado on August 29th! However, your point total was not high enough to receive tickets in Sections 101 or 102, but we were able to secure additional seats in Section 214 for you to purchase. These tickets are $95 each and have been loaded on to your account for payment. Exact seat locations in Section 214 will be assigned on June 3rd.
    NDSU must have requested additional seats beyond the original 101 & 102 sections from Colorado and these additional seats look to be in section 214.

  9. #189
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    8,666

    Default Re: Bison vs Buffaloes 2024

    Quote Originally Posted by Strommer10 View Post
    From my email this morning:



    NDSU must have requested additional seats beyond the original 101 & 102 sections from Colorado and these additional seats look to be in section 214.
    Ah - that makes sense. Thanks for clarifying.

  10. #190
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    18,587

    Default Re: Bison vs Buffaloes 2024

    Quote Originally Posted by Strommer10 View Post
    From my email this morning:



    NDSU must have requested additional seats beyond the original 101 & 102 sections from Colorado and these additional seats look to be in section 214.
    That is really interesting. I assume I'll be in 101 or 102 then since I did not get that.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •