Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2017 Verbal: Dline Tanner Sundt!!!

Default Re: NDSU Verbal Dline Tanner Sundt!!!

posted last Thursday....."I'm feeling very good about North Dakota State now. Today was a great visit that was well planned out for me to see many different things. They are definitely a locked spot in my top 4 schools right now. What's next, is that I am going to visit the schools that have offered me. Places like Wyoming, Eastern Michigan, Montana State, Buffalo and some other ones I haven't had the chance to visit yet. We'll start setting up specifics on those visits next week."

recruiting...... the ultimate tease

Wow, wasn't his plan to wait till July 31st....awesome get
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Recruiting these MN studs never gets old! This is awesom e news!

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

After Ryone Winters experience and losing few studs to Hawkeyes, The Not-Golden Gophers and Badgers last year I am a bit sceptical about these big time recruits. These gets can easily be gone in another 6 months
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

Quote Originally Posted by GOBISON123 View Post
    After Ryone Winters experience and losing few studs to Hawkeyes, The Not-Golden Gophers and Badgers last year I am a bit sceptical about these big time recruits. These gets can easily be gone in another 6 months
    I was thinking the same thing. Stud defensive line types are hard to find, and that offer list has to have caught the Goophers attention, not to mention he was at their camp. You just can't rely on their incompetence anymore. I would be surprised if he is not offered later in the cycle by a B1G team, most likely MN.

This verbal game really has become lock in your NDSU offer, bide your time for the P5 offer, then jump when that comes. Not criticizing; I'd do exactly the same if in the players shoes. I just hope NDSU will typically beat PWO P5 offers.

The door will remain open for a bigger school even with Sundt's Bison commitment.

"The recruiting process is basically closed for me now, unless it's a power-five conference school. I don't have any other visits or camps planned, and I want NDSU fans to know that I'm here to bring home some national championships!"
    From Bison Report

Quote Originally Posted by GOBISON123 View Post
    Ryone Winters flipped after Craig Bohl left and since then we've beaten Wyoming on virtually every single recruit outside of a kid from Nebraska that Bohl had been recruiting for years.

But yes, I agree. That's probably why the coaching staff went out and got 3 of them. If we lose 1, we're sitting good. Last year we put all out eggs in 1 basket. Not this year.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Ryone Winters flipped after Craig Bohl left and since then we've beaten Wyoming on virtually every single recruit outside of a kid from Nebraska that Bohl had been recruiting for years.

But yes, I agree. That's probably why the coaching staff went out and got 3 of them. If we lose 1, we're sitting good. Last year we put all out eggs in 1 basket. Not this year.
    we lost an in state kid to wyo

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The door will remain open for a bigger school even with Sundt's Bison commitment.

"The recruiting process is basically closed for me now, unless it's a power-five conference school. I don't have any other visits or camps planned, and I want NDSU fans to know that I'm here to bring home some national championships!"

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    From Bison Report
    This is every single recruit until NSD.

Kid definitely has the build of a D1 DE. Also like his straightforward honesty about his NDSU commitment and possible future P5 offers. That's just the reality and it's refreshing to see a recruit come straight out and say it. Also interesting to read between the lines about how he feels about G5 offers and their appeal compared to NDSU.