Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Verbal: Dline Tanner Sundt!!!

Default 2017 Verbal: Dline Tanner Sundt!!!

6-4, 240 lbs, DE, Farmington MN
    Offer list is huge

Wyoming
    Buffalo
    Eastern Michigan
    Northern Iowa
    SDSU
    USD
    Montana State
    Stephen F Austin
    Southern Illinois
    Illinois State

Blessed to say that I have verbally committed to continue my academic and athletic career at NDSU
    https://t.co/seqdEPSeTr

To check out new #NDSU DE commit @tanner_sundt17's junior highlights check out the link below. https://t.co/mpEMF5AXkB

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Default Re: NDSU Verbal Dline Tanner Sundt!!!

I heard this was a possibility as he was on campus during the youth camp last week. Holy cow, this was a high priority get for the defense. This is a big kid. COngrats to the staff. Just shocked to be honest. Keep them coming!!!!
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

3 DEs but I wouldn't be suprised if one of the guys moved inside. Luke Chuol has the frame to play inside and reminds me a ton of Leevon Perry, who also started his career as a DE as a true freshman but quickly moved inside

The most important position on this defense is DE and we got a great one!!! Super excited!

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

You take commitments from the top guys on your board regardless. And it's just a verbal. Keep stockpiling these DL. Can't have enough.

This is huge and a great job by the staff...I think it was just last week where he was talked about as one of the most impressive players at the Gopher camp....my guess is Jamar is going to be having some cocktails tonight....

Top-ranked DE in Minnesota... so that's good.

So the last time we got a DE, the SDSU OLine coach went on twitter and said...don't go to a camp if they already have two kids at your position. So now what? Will he cry again? These kids have a ton of position flex and are well aware of that. These are some large kids, frame wise, they are athletes. Can play several spots. TOP TARGETS. Can't have enough. What a start to this class.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Top-ranked DE in Minnesota... so that's good.
    congrats ! this young man looks impressive

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    So the last time we got a DE, the SDSU OLine coach went on twitter and said...don't go to a camp if they already have two kids at your position. So now what? Will he cry again? These kids have a ton of position flex and are well aware of that. These are some large kids, frame wise, they are athletes. Can play several spots. TOP TARGETS. Can't have enough. What a start to this class.
    This is like an All Star Minnesota D-Line! We can't do like we did last year and put all of our eggs in 1 basket.

The reality is we rotate a ton of players anyways. Injuries happen and the coaches always find a way to get the best players on the field whether that means moving someone inside. Great players embrace the challenge of competing.

Super excited. Welcome to the Herd.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.