Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2017 Verbal: Dline Tanner Sundt!!!

Default Re: NDSU Verbal Dline Tanner Sundt!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    we lost an in state kid to wyo
    We never offered that kid so we didnt lose him. We did offer Schoening and Volson who chose ndsu over Wyoming. Besides we got the real prize in Dillon Radunz who had Big 12 offers. I wouldn't trade either of those guys for Weeks

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Kid definitely has the build of a D1 DE. Also like his straightforward honesty about his NDSU commitment and possible future P5 offers. That's just the reality and it's refreshing to see a recruit come straight out and say it. Also interesting to read between the lines about how he feels about G5 offers and their appeal compared to NDSU.
    Good point! It's a pretty good indicator where NDSU is at with these kids. There are a bunch of schools in the G5 and NDSU is being picked over a lot of them. P5 or NDSU? That's a pretty good sign for me and the kind of kids we're recruiting. I'd be far more upset if we had kids flipping to UNI, UND, SDSU or any MVFC school.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Kid definitely has the build of a D1 DE. Also like his straightforward honesty about his NDSU commitment and possible future P5 offers. That's just the reality and it's refreshing to see a recruit come straight out and say it. Also interesting to read between the lines about how he feels about G5 offers and their appeal compared to NDSU.
    Expect this to become a common train of thought among these young men who are pretty good, but are flying under the P5 radar. Too many P5 schools are looking for players that are fully developed (mentally and physically) and have at least 3-star rating. These schools are not as interested or talented enough to develop players as well as NDSU.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

we lost an in state kid to wyo
    Lolz this claim is week.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by 13>1 View Post
    Good point! It's a pretty good indicator where NDSU is at with these kids. There are a bunch of schools in the G5 and NDSU is being picked over a lot of them. P5 or NDSU? That's a pretty good sign for me and the kind of kids we're recruiting. I'd be far more upset if we had kids flipping to UNI, UND, SDSU or any MVFC school.
    You should not use und in the same sentence with UNI, SDSU, or any MVFC school.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    [/I][/COLOR]

This is every single recruit until NSD.
    Except for Lincoln Gibbs

Quote Originally Posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
    Except for Lincoln Gibbs
    Why do you say that? never know he may change, not sure if this is being bitter about it or serious.

I do know and SDSU Alum who is going pretty UND'ish on Lincoln because he committed, but with Chuol Sundt etc its always open until like Jay said NSD
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Why do you say that? never know he may change, not sure if this is being bitter about it or serious.

I do know and SDSU Alum who is going pretty UND'ish on Lincoln because he committed, but with Chuol Sundt etc its always open until like Jay said NSD
    Just a joke. Relax.

Quote Originally Posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
    Just a joke. Relax.
    figured so, but had to ask

BTW that comment would almost get you banned on your board...lol

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

figured so, but had to ask

BTW that comment would almost get you banned on your board...lol

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    I would have to agree.