Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 12 games for FCS?

Default Re: 12 games for FCS?

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    What the fuck is wrong with that?!
    I don't understand why anyone would want to play them. Would you be excited to see Grambling or Valpo at the dome? I didn't think so. Playing UN_ is just as big a cupcake.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    I don't understand why anyone would want to play them. Would you be excited to see Grambling or Valpo at the dome? I didn't think so. Playing UN_ is just as big a cupcake.
    It's a mistake to assume things will never change. Knocking off teams that are at, or near, the top of the BSC is important.

That's why taking down Montana or EWU matters. I expect Bubba to get them to that level.

So, yeah, it might be exciting in the future. Every year? Nope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the idea. Opens up another date, could make scheduling easier, could allow the MVFC to have a 9 game conference schedule, go back to a true round robin again, if teams don't want 12 games they would have the option of another bye week during the season, as long as there is no requirement for 12 games I don't see a downside to it.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernBison View Post
    It's a mistake to assume things will never change. Knocking off teams that are at, or near, the top of the BSC is important.

That's why taking down Montana or EWU matters. I expect Bubba to get them to that level.

You put way to much faith in Sweitgert. He was shit at SIU..... Oh, wait, the fhawks are in the Pig Sty Conference now. Shouldn't be too tough to be at least mid-level.

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    You put way to much faith in Sweitgert. He was shit at SIU..... Oh, wait, the fhawks are in the Pig Sty Conference now. Shouldn't be too tough to be at least mid-level.
    The good news is that we won't have to debate this too long. We get to watch what happens.

FYI, using SIU as an example is not real valid. They are a basketball school with no real football tradition. Yeah, they had some limited success with Kill but he got the Hell out of there. That was about the time of out transition. I doubt if anybody can be successful there long term.

The good news is that we won't have to debate this too long. We get to watch what happens.

FYI, using SIU as an example is not real valid. They are a basketball school with no real football tradition. Yeah, they had some limited success with Kill but he got the Hell out of there. That was about the time of out transition. I doubt if anybody can be successful there long term.

He will do much better with more support at a hockies school
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

North Side is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I am all for more football!

12 game schedule for FCS?

You bet. Having a potential 7th home game in the regular season would be awesome.

Also when there was 11 games there was a reason not to play, however with 12 games that is not going to fly.