Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: 12 games for FCS?

Default Re: 12 games for FCS?

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    The one difference is we get every teams best shot. Not sure if that translates into extra wear on our guys or not, though. I would think that we had a lot more games where teams planned extra hard for our game, than what JMU had to deal with last year. I could be wrong, though...it happens from time to time.
    Just look at the effort Charleston Southern gave the Bison last year. CSU didn't play that hard the rest of the season.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Just look at the effort Charleston Southern gave the Bison last year. CSU didn't play that hard the rest of the season.
    I immediately thought about that Big Sky team we place a year, two, or three ago...can't remember the team. They played us tough...had trick plays planned out...played us really hard...and then didn't win a game the rest of the season (maybe won a game or two...don't quote me). They put everything into that game and then didn't care the rest of the season.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    I immediately thought about that Big Sky team we place a year, two, or three ago...can't remember the team. They played us tough...had trick plays planned out...played us really hard...and then didn't win a game the rest of the season (maybe won a game or two...don't quote me). They put everything into that game and then didn't care the rest of the season.
    Weber State. They didn't bring that tenacity the next year in Fargo though. I think that home game for them was one of the biggest crowds they had in years.
    Hail the BISON!!!

http://www.ncaa.com/news/football/ar...cruiting-model

Scroll to bottom of article

"Defeated a proposal adding a permanent 12th game for the Football Championship Subdivision schools."

It was defeated.....
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.