Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Verbal: Lincoln Gibbs

Default Re: 2017 Verbal: Lincoln Gibbs

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    This is funny to me, as I know you know the answer to that, as you know that he was a very high priority to UND and that UND wasn't thrilled with his decision yesterday. Stop fishing, you know the answer. Amazing get as a PWO for NDSU. Kid is going to kill camp. He is one tough kid.
    A Fhawk coach threw out some veiled accusations after Lincoln committed. The fun has started

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsBison View Post
    A Fhawk coach threw out some veiled accusations after Lincoln committed. The fun has started

Didn't the kid tweet pictures of himself as a young kid wearing an NDSU shirt when he announced?

...gotta be a fawk football camp joke in there somewhere.

thebigund is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    This is funny to me, as I know you know the answer to that, as you know that he was a very high priority to UND and that UND wasn't thrilled with his decision yesterday. Stop fishing, you know the answer. Amazing get as a PWO for NDSU. Kid is going to kill camp. He is one tough kid.
    Nice try on the conspiracy. I wouldn't ask if I knew. You are too funny some times..... Actually all of the time. I hope for your sake you belive what you post here about as much as I belive what I post.

Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsBison View Post

NDSU getting a commit from someone the F'Hawks wanted? It ain't right, it just ain't right.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Why did he walk-on before summer camps? I get wanting to be a Bison, but I'd assume the walk-on offer would still be there in the fall.

Quote Originally Posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
    Why did he walk-on before summer camps? I get wanting to be a Bison, but I'd assume the walk-on offer would still be there in the fall.
    Maybe it's a signal to tell others to stop calling?

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Maybe it's a signal to tell others to stop calling?
    Exactly. Said he didn't want any distractions before this season on Kolpack and Izzo this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Exactly. Said he didn't want any distractions before this season on Kolpack and Izzo this morning.
    I still don't get it. Why not wait until after camps. If no scholarship is offered he can still make his decision before the season starts. Now there's no reason for NDSU to offer.

Maybe he knows he's not getting an offer from NDSU or any other local D1s. I know he's a huge Bison fan and it's his dream, but a scholarship is a scholarship.

Quote Originally Posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
    I still don't get it. Why not wait until after camps. If no scholarship is offered he can still make his decision before the season starts. Now there's no reason for NDSU to offer.

Maybe he knows he's not getting an offer from NDSU or any other local D1s. I know he's a huge Bison fan and it's his dream, but a scholarship is a scholarship.

NDSU has a history of rewarding hard working walkons.......thus, Maybe he knows what he wants, has faith in himself and is not afraid to put in the work!

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    NDSU has a history of rewarding hard working walkons.......thus, Maybe he knows what he wants, has faith in himself and is not afraid to put in the work!
    isn't one of them in the NFL right now?

he knows....
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant