Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 4 Players Leave both Iowa BCS schools...........

Default Re: 4 Players Leave both Iowa BCS schools...........

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Personally I could give a shit if some player leaves a school. Happens all the time.
    Amazing. It would be interesting to look back at the threads for these players when they were being recruited. Fans can't stop talking about them when they commit, but yet when they leave nobody seems to care or in your case don't give a shit.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by SiouxHockeyBisonFo View Post
    Amazing. It would be interesting to look back at the threads for these players when they were being recruited. Fans can't stop talking about them when they commit, but yet when they leave nobody seems to care or in your case don't give a shit.

Why would I give a shit if a player leaves Iowa or Iowa State? Plus you question my post after you dont think its a big deal either??????
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Why would I give a shit if a player leaves Iowa or Iowa State? Plus you question my post after you dont think its a big deal either??????
    I guess I was referring to my post about why there is never any info about bison players that leave. I assumed you were saying you could give a shit about the bison players that leave. My original point was that it seems that there is always info available about fbs kids leaving, yet a bison player leaves and we are lucky to hear about it.

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    It is only here because I moved it!
    Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    It is only here because I moved it!
    Yeah, yeah.........I heard you the second time!.........

Quote Originally Posted by SiouxHockeyBisonFo View Post
    I guess I was referring to my post about why there is never any info about bison players that leave. I assumed you were saying you could give a shit about the bison players that leave. My original point was that it seems that there is always info available about fbs kids leaving, yet a bison player leaves and we are lucky to hear about it.

Probably because we dont advertise it.. But I understand where you are coming from now.

But there are many many players who leave FBS, FCS etc schools who werent high profile that you never hear about. They just quit and move on.

I also think it depends on if the hacks think its news worthy and they need a filler.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Not that anyone on BV cares, but we (Iowa State) had a starting LB from last year (Jordan Harris) also leave this week. The AD sent out a general email about it and put an article on the football page. Seems like a pretty big deal to us, though there was some question about playing freely in a 4-3 (last year) versus playing intentionally in a 4-2-5 (this year). Harris played his cards well by doing well in school and graduating. I think he will play his last year at Southern Mississippi which is closer to home. Oh well, good for him. Much better than getting kicked off the team for some violation. I like it when guys get to do what they really want. Just wish it was playing for us for another year.
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016