Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 2017 Recruiting Summary

Default Re: 2017 Recruiting Summary

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    About how many scholarships do we have available for 2018? 20ish?
    Including Deluca, I count NDSU having 17 Seniors on scholarship this upcoming season. When you account for attrition and PWOs getting scholarships, I believe the number of available scholarships for 2018 will indeed be 20ish.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Default Re: 2017 Recruiting Summary

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Including Deluca, I count NDSU having 17 Seniors on scholarship this upcoming season. When you account for attrition and PWOs getting scholarships, I believe the number of available scholarships for 2018 will indeed be 20ish.
    17 seniors... players who are no longer on the roster who may or may not have been on scholarship (could have been full, partial, or walkons)... Jake Brinkman, Isaac Cenescar, Isaiah Frandsen (originally a walk on), Khayvon Hawkins, Connor Hubbs (injury), and Moses Nyangacha.

But we signed the transfer Desmond Cain and I assume some existing kids may have earned a partial

Of course many current players may be partials to begin with so it's pretty tough to guess but I would assume it's in the 20 ish like you said.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com