Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Countdown to Kickoff Thread

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Countdown to Kickoff Thread

Figured someone should get this thread going since gabe/Herdbot hadn't done it yet. Correct me if I'm wrong, but today marks 82 days out from the 2016 season opener at home against Charleston Southern.

#82 Zach Vraa

What up Vraa?!! One of my all time favorite players, with probably the best hands I'd ever seen at NDSU. It took a while for his career to get going after being hampered by injuries, but I love the fact he kept plugging away to eventually become the all time TD reception leader along with several other broken records.

Go Bison!
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Default Re: Countdown to Kickoff Thread

Quote Originally Posted by 13>1 View Post
    Figured someone should get this thread going since gabe/Herdbot hadn't done it yet. Correct me if I'm wrong, but today marks 82 days out from the 2016 season opener at home against Charleston Southern.

#82 Zach Vraa

What up Vraa?!! One of my all time favorite players, with probably the best hands I'd ever seen at NDSU. It took a while for his career to get going after being hampered by injuries, but I love the fact he kept plugging away to eventually become the all time TD reception leader along with several other broken records.

Go Bison!
    The ZVBFC approves this message.

I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

#82 Zach Vraa

Go Bison!
    Is he still on the team? Holy crap a 7th year?? What's he taking now "Intro to AARP"??? Come on man!

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Is he still on the team? Holy crap a 7th year?? What's he taking now "Intro to AARP"??? Come on man!
    Looking back on that thread, the ZVBFC thread… A lot of fun memories there!!!

81 days out!

#81 Warren Holloway

Another tremendous WR in the history of the Bison football program.

On current roster #81 Isaiah Frandsen, 6-2, 199, Jr. wide receiver. Currently the tallest wide receiver on the team until the Freshman join in August (I believe there is a 6-4 wide receiver in the class). Isaiah has only seen limited time on the field, but maybe he can step it up this year. Go Bison says he made a 15-yard reception over the middle on a third-and-9 situation in the NCAA semifinal win over Sam Houston State in 2014. I don't recall much from him in 2015 and Go Bison does not show any stats for him. Was he out with an injury last year?

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    On current roster #81 Isaiah Frandsen, 6-2, 199, Jr. wide receiver. Currently the tallest wide receiver on the team until the Freshman join in August (I believe there is a 6-4 wide receiver in the class). Isaiah has only seen limited time on the field, but maybe he can step it up this year. Go Bison says he made a 15-yard reception over the middle on a third-and-9 situation in the NCAA semifinal win over Sam Houston State in 2014. I don't recall much from him in 2015 and Go Bison does not show any stats for him. Was he out with an injury last year?
    Yep, Sean Engel out of the cities. Saw him at the spring game, tall lanky kid.

I remember the catch, pretty much the only thing I've seen from him so far as a Bison. Big time catch though and it moved the chains.

80 days out!!

#80 Nate Moody

Continuing with the WR position...makes sense since we're in the 80's. Moody came in as a walk on and is a perfect example of someone that stays will become a champion. ND kid from Dickinson I believe, earned himself a lot of playing time. Was a great blocker and had some pretty capable hands. My favorite game watching him play was the "road game at USD" in Sioux Falls. I'm pretty sure he had 2 TD catches in that game. Also sat out a year towards the end of his career with a knee injury and came back for a 5th year and contributed en route to another title.

Yep, Sean Engel out of the cities. Saw him at the spring game, tall lanky kid.

I remember the catch, pretty much the only thing I've seen from him so far as a Bison. Big time catch though and it moved the chains.
    Didn't Sean Engel say he was closer to 6'6" than 6'5"?

Quote Originally Posted by Alsen View Post
    Didn't Sean Engel say he was closer to 6'6" than 6'5"?
    I'm not sure. Ask the bot, he knows all the numbers.

Missed a day, 78 days out!

#78 Landon Lechler

Landon is 6'7" and 306 pounds, and will be finding himself starting again somewhere on the O line this upcoming season. A ND kid, a Ram, and part of such an important group of players that make up the hogs in the trenches. Go Bison!!