Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: What's going on with basketball?

Default Re: What's going on with basketball?

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Well since we haven't seen the schedule yet your guess is as good as anyone.
    Duke was supposed to be the opener at the SHAC

Football first......basketball distant 2nd.

NDSU vs Arkansas State too open the SHAC NOV 11 7pm. Zzzzzzzzz. Yes this was told by coach richman at teammakers golf outing tonight
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Duke was supposed to be the opener at the SHAC
    Ndsu to ACC!

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    NDSU vs Arkansas State too open the SHAC NOV 11 7pm. Zzzzzzzzz. Yes this was told by coach richman at teammakers golf outing tonight
    This would be a disappointing announcement. Couldn't be happier about the place opening but I feel like would could've done better on the opponent. That being said the only official announcement out is that we play Xavier this year which gives us a shot at another top 10 opponent. We might just have the firepower to take one down this year!

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    For some people yes, NDSU will always be a football school. Fortunately for NDSU fans, NDSU is very important and relevant in all sports. Fans have the opportunity this year to follow a team in a new facility that will show the dedication that NDSU has shown to basketball. With a new staff, and several new players, in this arena excitement will be at an all time high. I hope some of the football only crowd will jump on board as Dave is really working on building a team that will be good every year. Built for March! I cannot wait to see the new facility with the scoreboard.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

I am in!!!!!!
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    as opposed to who?
    I meant that Xavier is likely gonna be really, really good this season. Top 10 team imo

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Hey not amazing but sure beats the hell out of our last 4 openers... Valley City State, Mayville, Viterbo, and Crookston.

Wish we could get another game like Southern Miss

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    For some people yes, NDSU will always be a football school. Fortunately for NDSU fans, NDSU is very important and relevant in all sports. Fans have the opportunity this year to follow a team in a new facility that will show the dedication that NDSU has shown to basketball. With a new staff, and several new players, in this arena excitement will be at an all time high. I hope some of the football only crowd will jump on board as Dave is really working on building a team that will be good every year. Built for March! I cannot wait to see the new facility with the scoreboard.
    I agree. Basketball has huge potential and thr new arena will take us to an all time high. Yeah, football is obviously king but they have tradition and we're still pretty new to this Division 1 basketball thing. I'll say this... the Summit League Tournament and Big Dance are as fun as anything, including football

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com