Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: What's going on with basketball?

Default Re: What's going on with basketball?

and juco reggie scurry just committed to Missouri State over us.

bad day in bison basketball... not to mention the garbage home non conference schedule at a brand new arena!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    What??? He was supposed to be the second coming...I was really looking forward to seeing him play. Bummer.
    Here is my 100% honest assessment of this kid...I have NEVER...EVER seen a kid shoot like that. I mean his bad shots hit the rim...but still went in. It was absolutely amazing. Laughable. He is a unique kid, and lost his passion. If you watch him, you immediately worry...can he get that shot off in the Summit? I worry about that. I wasn't sure. Now, if he was open, put 3 on the board. He was longer/taller than I expected. ALmost wish he was a point guard. Too bad, I am not sure he will even play anywhere. Just doesn't love it enough. Man could he shoot it. Could he get shots up? Create off the dribble? Could he defend? He isn't a high end athlete by any means. WIsh him the best.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    Here is my 100% honest assessment of this kid...I have NEVER...EVER seen a kid shoot like that. I mean his bad shots hit the rim...but still went in. It was absolutely amazing. Laughable. He is a unique kid, and lost his passion. If you watch him, you immediately worry...can he get that shot off in the Summit? I worry about that. I wasn't sure. Now, if he was open, put 3 on the board. He was longer/taller than I expected. ALmost wish he was a point guard. Too bad, I am not sure he will even play anywhere. Just doesn't love it enough. Man could he shoot it. Could he get shots up? Create off the dribble? Could he defend? He isn't a high end athlete by any means. WIsh him the best.
    Sounds like he would've been a Mike Felt type guy. Not that that's a bad thing, shooters like that are great to have and would have a role no matter. Too bad it didn't work out.

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    You answered my next question which was where he was going to play next...this really bums me out, he was the one player I was most excited about for the future of Bison basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    and juco reggie scurry just committed to Missouri State over us.

bad day in bison basketball... not to mention the garbage home non conference schedule at a brand new arena!
    I am a little curious why we would be going after a juco PF anyways. We have 3 Jr-to-be PF's and also Geu. Are some of them not developing like coaching staff would have hoped?

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

First day of regular season practice today! Exciting times with the SHAC coming to fruition and the team getting ready to roll. Can't wait to hear all the news and notes out of practice these next couple weeks

Deng is going to turn some heads this year...kid has loads of talent that you just can't teach.

Very excited about Khy's development this off-season. Should be a lot of fun.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Angry Re: What's going on with basketball?

[B]I can't wait for basketball.[/B].. Panther football gave up a 69 yard run/75 yard pass for touchdowns, missed a 34 yard field goal in the middle of the field, committed 9 penalties, threw an interception, the punter can't kick it higher than a house, and offensive line that can't pass block... The football team might go 5-6, this season... I don't know what else to say.....
    Last edited by Panther100; 10-11-2016 at 11:37 PM.