Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: What's going on with basketball?

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: What's going on with basketball?

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBoy View Post
    I'm looking for the young Bigs, Spencer and Dylan, to crank it up a notch this year.
    A notch?? That's and understatement. Lots of cranking up needed, lots of notches.

I have season tickets to football and mens basketball. The crowd really gets into the intro for football but really not so much for hoops. What can be done for that?
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    I have season tickets to football and mens basketball. The crowd really gets into the intro for football but really not so much for hoops. What can be done for that?
    Having a student section again should help, so should a new sound system in the SHAC. I'm hoping the new arena gets the energy going a bit more, these guys deserve it. It's a great crowd against the SDSU's, UND's, etc. (the KState game years ago was still the best IMO) but for non conference home games and games against the bottom half of the Summit the crowd just doesn't really get into until there's less than 5 minutes left and it's a close game. Hoping for better going forward.

The Bison add D2 Waldorf College to the home non conference schedule. Yet another unimpressive add to this years schedule. Awesome job scheduling department.

Quote Originally Posted by slips View Post
    The Bison add D2 Waldorf College to the home non conference schedule. Yet another unimpressive add to this years schedule. Awesome job scheduling department.
    Perfect don't go
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Wish we could get Minnesota back on the schedule but they dont wanna play us.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    Perfect don't go
    Not planning on it.

DePereBisonFan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Maybe due to our last interim president?

I am surprised it's so hard to bring teams to Fargo.
    "It's important in this life to dream big" - Brock Jensen during one of Kolpack and Izzo's pregame shows of the 2014 season.

"If you quit now, you quit for the rest of your life" - Chris Board 8/17/16 in the forum article.

Yeah we should have less home games

DePereBisonFan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Serious question. What will it take for us to get more DI home games?
    "It's important in this life to dream big" - Brock Jensen during one of Kolpack and Izzo's pregame shows of the 2014 season.

"If you quit now, you quit for the rest of your life" - Chris Board 8/17/16 in the forum article.