Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: MN Xanax scandal

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: MN Xanax scandal

8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

According to J's daughter, he'll be fired this week.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    According to J's daughter, he'll be fired this week.
    I was hoping that more information would come out and make things look better for J, but it seems to me that the opposite has happened. There may not have been enough evidence for legal action, but I don't see any denial that a crime was essentially covered up. I also don't see any denial about sitting on this info for over a month before starting the drug tests, two days after the season ended. I assume now that he will be fired the second they can stamp the official investigation as closed.

Quote Originally Posted by RadioBison View Post
    I was hoping that more information would come out and make things look better for J, but it seems to me that the opposite has happened. There may not have been enough evidence for legal action, but I don't see any denial that a crime was essentially covered up. I also don't see any denial about sitting on this info for over a month before starting the drug tests, two days after the season ended. I assume now that he will be fired the second they can stamp the official investigation as closed.
    My take is that the University, especially with a new administration, has finally found a way to do something they have wanted to do for years in regards to J:
    Hail the BISON!!!

Brandon Eggum has been named the "acting head coach." http://www.gophersports.com/sports/m...080116aaa.html

Despite beating me pretty bad that one time at the BSA, I think he's a great dude and I hope he gets the job full time after everything settles down.
    Hail the BISON!!!

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

I haven't seen a wrestling coach get this type of treatment since Tim Neumann left Nebraska.
    Hail the BISON!!!

It's over for J. News Conference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tX6HvoGtDJI

The AD doesn't show until 6:59. Holy cow was he sweating it up. Looked like he wanted to run out of there.

J Responds, it's a classic response I have to say.

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2016/0...obinson-xanax/

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Not technically but it it stimulates your inhibitions. Mixed with caffeine which is why I said Jag Bombs
    It does not stimulate inhibitions. It lowers them. Its probably the only reason you get lucky.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."